[| Namjoon|]

[|Summer Doubts|MinJoon|]

"He hurt me. So now I'll hurt him."

[\|<>|/]

The sun shines on the water of the sea, the two boys walking along the shore of the beach, hand in hand.

"Jimin..."

"Yes, Joonie?"

"Will I ever see you again?"

Jimin stays quiet. "I don't know. I'm going back to Busan after tonight." He says, feeling the sting in his heart for having to leave his holiday boyfriend.

Namjoon seems to be just as sad, giving Jimin a lovely peck on his lips. "Than let's not have tonight be a sad one." "What are you intending?" Jimin asks with a soft giggle. "How about we... take it further?" Namjoon purrs, ghosting his hands over Jimin's waist. Jimin inhales sharply and nods. "Please..."

Namjoon waves Jimin goodbye with a sad smile the next morning. They share a last passionate kiss before Jimin steps into the car and it drives away. But... Not towards Busan.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asks confused. "Seoul." His father replies. "What!? Why?!" Jimin yells. "For university! We got you into the Seoul Art University!" His mother answers with a smile.

Jimin's eyes widen and if he wasn't in the car he would hug his parents to death.

The road to Seoul wasn't as long as the road to Busan, and Jimin happily gave his parents a goodbye kiss. "Your cousin will wait for you at the entrance!" His mother yells after him, as Jimin nervously walks to the entrance to meet his cousin.

"So, like, I know he's super hot, but then again, he's a playboy."

"So? You can ride his dick and tell everyone its super small and take him for yourself."

"Taehyung!"

"What? It's a fact everyone would believe. Unless the sex is bad, you dump him if it is."

"Hoseok can't be bad at sex! Have you seen his body?!"

"Seokjin hyung?" Jimin asks nervously. The brown-haired male turns to look at him, and then smiles widely and engulfed him in a tight hug. "Jiminie! Jiminie! Jiminie! I missed yoooou!" He yells and spins them around.

Jimin laughs loudly at his enthusiasm when he gets put down. "Hyung! Hey!"

"Who's this handsome boy?" The boy next to Seokjin asks. "He's so cute! A perfect member for the group!"

Seokjin chuckles. "This is Jimin, my younger cousin! He just moved to the university today and studies management and dance!"

Jimin waves shyly to the platinum-haired boy, who smiles widely. "I'm Taehyung, but call me Tae! I'm the cute one!"

"Hey!"

"It's true!"

Jimin giggles softly and looks up at Seokjin when he taps his shoulder. "There's a huge party tonight! Wanna come?" Seokjin asks. "You could get laid. Who knows how long you've gone without something good and th-" "Okay!" Jimin cuts him off nervously. "Enough of that. And for your information. I've gotten laid, plenty."

Taehyung whistled giggly. "How big was he?" "TAE!" Seokjin yells. "I'm the one who asks those things!" "I'm not telling you anything until you give me that pretty golden jacket!" Jimin squeals. "Then you tell us?" Taehyung asks. "Every detail!" "Deal!"

Namjoon sighs and runs his hand through his newly dyed hair, his group of friends laughing and talking about their summer.

"So Kook, got any good women lately?" Hoseok asks. "I'm gay, hyung." Jungkook replies with a chuckle. "So are you, and Yoongi hyung, and Namjoon hyung. We don't come for the little kittens around here."