[| Yoongi |]

[|War|YoonKook|]

"Do you think you deserve to see my fangs?"

[\|<>|/]

No one ever asked for the two kingdoms to be at war. No asked for them to kill one another. No one asked for the kings to die. To leave their sons in charge.

"Your highness."

Yoongi frowns. "What now." He snarls.

"We've lost another troupe."

"Send in another. I don't care." Yoongi spits. "I don't know how to fucking lead a war!" He yells.

His voice is full of anger and frustration. He doesn't deserve the crown on his head. Not unless it wasn't forced.

"A few years ago this would have all been different!" Yoongi yells. "A few years ago, Jungkook and I talked peacefully! We played as fetuses! As toddlers! Now, we're at war. All because of our stupid parents who decided the kingdom they had wasn't big enough! Actually, scrap the other troupes! Retreat, and call Jeon Jungkook. Tell him I want to see him."

The guard bows and leaves immediately with large steps, leaving the vampire prince to himself.

He sighs deeply. He wants to see Jungkook again. It's been so long.

"Jungkookie..." He says with a sigh. "I miss you."

Jungkook, however, has changed. He has adapted to who he has become and what his people need him to be.

When he receives a letter from the vampire prince he asks to reply.

"Write it down." He growls. "Yoongi, this is not our parents' war. This is about us. If we were distant, this never would have happened. We should only see each other on the battlefield, like we show our people that they're safe. We are not five anymore. This is war, and I've grown up. This is not a playground, and Kookie is long gone. My name is Jeon Jungkook, king of the human empire. I will see you in an hour, near the boarder."

Jungkook raises his eyebrow, seeing his guard bow and leave the room. The king smiles with pride, the crown on his head glinstering like it was made for him.

And it is.

"Get my stallion ready. We're meeting with the prince."

Yoongi frowns. "Only on the battlefield..." He scoffs, crumbling the letter and burning it in the palm of his hand.

"Get me my armor. I'll take care of Saliera."

The night falls, the moon red as it shines on Jungkook's golden armor, the black Friesian horse with her head up proud and high.

Jungkook takes a deep breath, trotting further towards the boarder. "Wait behind me. Let me lead."

His men nodded and bowed respectfully, letting Jungkook trot closer, his back straight as the heavy armor pushes down on his shoulders.

He can see Yoongi's men from a short distance, not as many as Jungkook has come with.

The vampire comes closer, his very own black Akhal-teke neighing uncomfortably st the intense gaze of Jungkook.

Yoongi's deep red eyes observe Jungkook once they're in front of each other.

Jungkook's horse breezes and steps back slightly, but Jungkook forces her back in place. "You've changed quite a bit, prince."

"Stop calling me that." Yoongi says lowly. "You've changed as well, Kookie. You've become cold. Like your father." He growls.

Jungkook sighs. "It's King Jungkook now. I stand higher than you." He brags proudly.