[| Yoongi |]

[|See Two Sides|Sope|]

"You want to kill. I do it because I need it."

[\|<>|/]

"I don't care!" Yoongi snaps. After too many questions from Taehyung and Hoseok, and months of holding it in, he finally breaks to his roommates.

"I don't give two shits about who you met today! I don't care about how your fucking day was, because I'm still at work!" Yoongi yells, holding his laptop and pushing it right into Hoseok's face, his notebook in his other hand and pressing it against Taehyung's.

When Hoseok's face is freed, Yoongi sees the sad eyes. They're big and shaking, on the verge of crying, and his bottom lip is quivering. Yoongi doesn't care. Taehyung pouts sadly.

They think the same about their hyung. Too cold and lonely, shut off from the world. Yoongi keeps saying it's what writers are. They make books, they get the money from whether it sells or not, they make more books.

Taehyung and Hoseok have tried to change his mind, trying to get him to be more social.

But Yoongi pushes them off.

But every once in a while, when the sun starts to set, Yoongi lets his laptop go. He leaves the house and goes outside for a walk, to enjoy the breeze - if there is one - or to enjoy the fresh air.

Yoongi has to admit that he feels bad for yelling at his roommates. But they're so childish and annoying sometimes that he just... breaks.

Just like tonight he needs something to ease him with. His hands are buried in his pockets as he walks through the small hiking trail. There is no one around that time.

Rumors had it going that wolves had started to pack-up in there. But as always, Yoongi didn't care.

At the end of the small mountain, where he looked out over the small town, Yoongi sat on the lonely bench.

He quietly watched as the last of the townsfolk moves towards home in their cars or with groceries. Yoongi smiles to himself.

The one time he smiles to himself without any worries.

In between the leaves of the tree near him, a flexible creature sits on one of the branches, flipping a coin with an amused grin. His eyes are glowing red and his skin is paler than snow.

"Heads or tails, what'll it be?" The creatures mutters to himself. "Heads for turn, tails for meal." He grins, flipping the coin up.

He quickly catches it and smirks. His eyes glow slightly when he sees that it landed on heads. He slides off the branch, landing as quietly as the night on the grass and slowly walks towards the human, who watches the sunset and the night rise.

Yoongi's eyes widen and he immediately begins to struggle when he feels two hands wrap around his throat, squeezing tightly.

"What the fuck?!" Yoongi screams. "Shh..." The creature chuckles deeply. "Let it happen to you. You won't die." "Oh really?!" Yoongi spits. "Giving me false hope?! I think not!" He yells.

The creature grins. "I'm much stronger than you. Once you're tired, you'll be an easy prey." He purrs, liking a stripe from Yoongi's neck to his earlobe.

It sends shivers down his spine and slowly he begins to shake. The tongue feels long and smooth. Not at all human. It almost feels like a serpent tongue, but the same thickness as a human tongue and much softer, as if it melts with his skin.