What if Minho didn't say yes to the Maze trial? Part 3

Last time,

"I don't care.It's beautiful..." I said.

"I love you so much Addioson Rachel Dawnson."

"I love you too Minho Lim."

~*~*~*~

3rd person's pov

They went back to their dorm.

"So,now what?" asked Minho as he closed the door. Addioson sat at the sofa."I don't know? Tell everyone about this?" she said as he held up her hand with the ring.

"No! Don't!" said Minho as he sat beside her.

"Why not?" she asked."It's a surprise to everyone...duh?" said Minho.

"Ohh....I get it..." said Addioson.Addioson then laid down on Minho's leg.

"What are you think about?" asked Addioson as she sees Minho looking at the blank wall

."You." said Minho as he looked at Addioson.

Addioson smiled and got up from Minho's lap.

"What's wrong?" he asked.Addioson went closer to him."Nothing.." she said and soon both of them started kissing."Love you." said Minho once they took a breath .Addioson smiled."Love you more." she said back.

~*~*~*~*~

3 months later,They moved to New York city where they lived in a beautiful,peach-y,2 story house.There,they had a house party and invited Thomas,Teresa,Helen,London,Ms Lim and Jenny.It wasn't a big house party but it was wonderful.They told everone about the BIG news.Of course,Thomas,Teresa,Helen and London freaked out and huge hugs were given.

They planed the wedding and Helen was Addioson's bridesmaid while Josh Fu,his best friend, was his best man.His brother,Jacob Fu,Teresa,Thomas,Jenny,Betty or Ms Lim,London,Hazel Waters,Meghan Goth and some others of Minho and Addioson's close friends.

2 months,they were,FINALLY, Addioson and Minho Lim.

Since Addioson's father is gone,Thomas took over.He got into the room where Addioson got ready.Thomas was shocked to find her.

~**~~*

Thomas's pov

I was taking over my dad since he is gone.

I went over to the room where my baby sis was.Teresa's and the girls were helping her to get ready.

*Knock knock*.

"May I?" I asked.Minho's mother open the door.

"Well,Thomas,come in...She has been asking about you!" said Minho's mother.I come in to find my sister,in a beautiful,white,slevees-less gown.

"Oh my god." I said.To my guess,Addioson heard me and looked over at me.She stood up.

"We will leave you both alone." said Teresa as all of the girls when out of the room.

Once the door closed,tears started running down my face.

"Hey! Who's day is it suppose to be?" she asked.I laughed as I hugged her."You look amazing." I said.

"Thank you Tommy...it's not the best one but I fell in love with it..." she said as he looked down at her dress."You look beautiful in everything." I said. Addioson laughed.Just then,London comes in."Sorry to do this but,it's time." said London.

"I will be there...give us a few more mins." said Addioson.London smiled and closed the door.

"Before we go,I got something for you." I said as I took out the pin from my poket."What is it?" she asked.I showed her.

"It's a Mocking jay pin.I saw this when I was cleaning my bag." I said."Thomas...Thank you." said Addioson.I place it on her right side and my luck,her hair was covering it."Ready?" I asked as I held out my hand.She took it."Gladly." she said.

~*~*~*~*

3rd person's pov

The wedding was like a dream to Addioson.Marrying the one she loved was even better.

Once their wedding was over,they headed to Tokyo for their honeymoon and soon then,Addioson was pregnant...not 1 but 2! Minho was so happy that he picked her up and sawng her around their room.

9 months later,Dan and Kayla Lim were born and that is pretty much how the story ends if Minho didn't say yes to the Maze trials.

~**~*~

My pov

I didn't want to kill off Addioson cause I find her...I don't know...cute? But do let me know,In the comments, how do you find Addioson and this 3 part Chappy!

So,The next and sadly the last one,will be a different ending to this book and I will move on to the 2nd book!

Do Vote

Comment and 

Follow me!

Until we meet in the next chappy,stay Nerdy!!! ~Anna