Trapped.

Last time,

When they were almost at the door,

they saw it....

It was closing..

"Ally! RUN!" said Minho.

~*~*~*~*~**~~

3rd person's pov

The boys,standing outside the door, were shouting their names. Addioson and Minho ran as fast as they could.

"COME ON ALLY!" he shouted. Minho grabbed her hand but she,somehow, was losing focus.She slip her hand away from Minho.Minho didn't notice this as he ran.Once he was out from the maze,he turn to find Addioson,walking as if she was drunk.

"ALLY!" he scream.The boys were shouting her name.Minho was about go back in but it was too late.

The doors were closed.

"ADDIOSON!!!!" screamed Minho.He kept banging the door.Addioson snapped back and found herself stuck in the maze.I started to looked around before running to the doors.

"MINHO!?" screamed Addioson."ALLY! ARE YOU OK IN THERE?" he asked."YEAH! BUT I'M SACRED MINHO!" she said with tears started to swell up."DONT WORRY...JUST STAY CLAM.FIND A HIDING PLACE! GET AWAY FROM THE GRIEVERS!" he said.

~In the maze~

Addioson was starting to feel scared as a little kitty cat.She turned her head left and right. Minho suddenly stop talking and now Addioson didn't know what to do next but one came to her mind.

"RUN."

She ran away from the doors and took a left turn."ADDIOSON!" was the last thing she heard.

~The Galde~

"ADDIOSON!" screamed Minho. Everyone looked at each other before looking back at Minho.

"HEY ADDIOSON!!!" He screamed again.

Alby walked up to Minho.

"Minho..." he started.His hand went to Minho's shoulder."Everything is going to be fine." he said. Minho looked over his shoulder. 

"HOW?" asked Minho."It will...I promise you." said Alby.Minho was too angry with himself.

"Leave." he said,he looked at everyone."LEAVE ME ALONE.ALL OF YOU." shouted Minho.Everyone did.Even Alby.

Minho fell to the ground with a thump."Addioson...Please be okay. Don't die." he thought as the night began to crept around the Glade.

~The Maze~

Addioson was tried but she kept on running.She didn't save any food...but only Water.She saw...She saw the night was falling.

"Shit." she muttered.

She knew that 'BIG THINGS' were coming her way.

She thought of climbing the walls but she remembered that they could climb too.She saw some vines.They were long ones and they were covering the bottom.She saw at the bottom there was a bit of space of one person.

{I took this one from the scene where Thomas was running from the Grievers and pulling Alby up..}

She went there and hid for awhile as she slipped her water.Just then,she heard a sound...not the one she has ever heard before.It came closer and closer.Addioson held her breath.She didn't dare make a sound.What ever it was...it didn't sound friendly.When it came closer towards her,she saw legs.Machine ones.

"What the hell." she thought.She didn't come out until the sound was gone.

"Minho...Help me." she thought

~~*~**~*~**~*