This is it.

My pov

*Sigh*

I don't wanna do this but my brain tells me it's time.

I know you all are going to hate me...GOD,I hate myself right now.

But...

This

is

it.

~~**~*~*~*~*

Last time,

"Alright.I got it." said Dan.

"Great.Let's go." said Kayla.

Kayla turned around but Dan stopped her.

"Wait...Kayla...look." said Dan.

Kayla went beside Dan.

She saw somthing in the fog.

"Do you think?" asked Dan.

"Yeah..I think...

This is it."

~*~*~**~*~*~*~

3rd person's pov

"What do you mean..this is it?" asked Dan.

"Don't you remember when dad told us about how...you know....SHE..." said Kayla.Dan looked at her before he understood

"Oh..."said Dan,"Can we go and help her or something?" 

"No...we can't chage the past...It will destroy the future." said Kayla.

"Oh..right.You told me." said Dan.

"Well,we can get to know how she 'move on'?" said Kayla.

"I guess." said Dan.

"Dan? Can you hold me? I don't know if I can handle this." said Kayla.

"Alright...anything for my sister." said Dan as he held his sister's hand

~*~*~**~~*~*~

Addioson felt someone was behind her.She turn to see no one.

"Huh..that's wired.I swear that I heared someone." she thought.She decided to get up and wanted to get back to Minho but a breathing sound stopped her from doing so.She turned to see Dipper.He was still in his runner gear.

"Dipper? Why aren't you asleep?" she asked.He never said a thing.

"Your brother....he is one of them!" he said.

"Dipper...lets not get mad at each other.We know that is not my fault that Jay died!" said Addioson.

"If your brother is one of them...means you are one too." he said.

"I told you! It is-wait...how did you know about my brother?" she asked.

"I saw him....I saw him with this girl! I knew it! YOU WERE THE GIRL THAT I SAW!!" said Dipper.

"Dipper...lets not do this-" said Addioson but she got cut off but Dipper jumping on her.

"HEY! DIPPER! GET THE HELL OF ME!" shouted Addioson."I SAW YOU! I SAW YOU!!!!! YOU WORKED OF WICKED!!" said Dipper.Dipper was choking Addioson. She couldn't breath.

She then saw a glass bottle near by.She reached of it and smack it on Dipper's head.Dipper fell on the ground and Addioson got up and ran from him.

~*~*~

"Dan! Let's move!!" said Kayla as she grab Dan's hand and pulled him near to the end of the woods.They hid behind a big tree.It was also going to be morning.

*~*~*~~

"Come back here! I am not finsih with you!!" he said.He got up and ran after Addioson.

"HELP!!! HELP!!!!" she screamed.That made the gladers wake up. Minho found Addioson not by his side.

"Addioson!?" he called out.

"MINHO!!! HELP ME!" shouted Addioson. She fell to the ground and Dipper fell on her."I got you now Miss work-for-wicked." he said.He pulls out a knife."NO!" shouted Newt as he threw a bottle  at him.He got knocked out.

"ADDIOSON!" shouted Minho.

"Minho!" she shouted.Minho runs to Addioson. Both of them hugged. Addioson was crying.

"Sh....princess...I got you.Everything is fine now." said Minho.

"Minnie..." she said.Just then,a boom goes off.Addioson looks at Minho.

"Minho...." she said.Minho saw her chest.It was bleeding. Addioson fell.Minho caught her.

Minho looked at Dipper.He shot her.The Gladers were dealing with Dipper.

"Minho...." said Addioson.Tears were already falling.

"Ally...don't go...Pls..I need you." said Minho.

"Minho...I'm sorry...Pls don't cry....You need to be strong." said Addioson.

"But Ally..." said Minho but stop saying a word cause Addioson held his face.

"Minho....here." said Addioson as she gave her letter

."No....No...No...Addioson...We are going to make it out from the maze...We promise each other." said Minho.

"Sorry Minnie...but my time is up...Promise me that you will never forget me and move on?" said Addioson."Yes....I will.I will never forget you..." said Minho. Addioson brought her face to his and kissed.

That was her last kiss.Once they kissed,Addioson close her eyes and that was it."Ally? Hey Ally! WAKE UP!" said Minho as he shook her body.When she didn't wake up,Minho stood up and went over to Dipper.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHUCKING KLUNK." shouted Minho.

"Minho...I swear,I didn't know what was I doing!" said Dipper

."NO! YOU KNEW!" said Minho as he punched him so hard.

"Minho!" shouted Alby.He didn't stop...he never wanted to.Dipper killed his girlfriend....he was going to pay.

"MINHO!!! STOP!" said Newt.Minho stopped.Dipper had a bleeding nose."Alright...bring him to the pit...we will deal with him later." said Alby.

"Minho...don't run today....you are banned." said Alby.

"Fine...whatever." said Minho.He walked back to his bed.

All day...he cried...he missed Addioson already.He just want her back.So badly.

~*~*~**~**~*~*~*

My pov

Wow...

I'm hating myself right now.

Erm...so

Vote

comment 

and follow me? ~Anna