Watch her back,Minho./The day was here.

Last time,

Somthing told Minho to watch Dipper for the next few days.

~*~*~**~*~*~*

3rd person's pov

The next day,Addioson was feeling alright but Alby told her not to run.She had to work with Newt and Chuck.

"It's like day one all over again." she thought.

She did some light work like...washing the dishes or feeding the goats. Minho ran with Dipper again.Dipper didn't looked himself.

"You okay man?" asked Minho.

"Huh? Yeah.I'm fine." said Dipper. Minho nodded and shake it off.

~Once the doors closed~

Addioson was greeted by Minho with a hug around her wasit.

"Hey there princess." he whispered.

"Min Min! You made me jump." she whispered back.

Minho laughed and kissed her cheek.

"How was the run Minnie?" asked Addioson.

"Okay...but Dipper was acting wired."said Minho,looked at Dipper who was talked to Chuck.

"Oh,don't mind him Minnie...he is still sad about the Jay thing.Both of them were close and very good firends." said Addioson.

"Oh...I see." said Minho but something wasn't right and he knew it.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

~At the WICKED H.Q~

Teresa and Thomas were called in to started the 'transformation' into the Maze.Both were led into a room with chairs.

"Do you think that I will see my sister once more...but this time for real?" asked Thomas as he looked at Teresa."Maybe Tommy...Maybe." said Teresa.

"Thomas Dawnson?" asked Ms Hall.Thomas got up."Come with me." said Ms Hall."See ya later." said Teresa.Thomas smiled.

Thomas was led to a room where he was asked to lay on a metal bed.He was also asked to take his shirt.He did that and lay down.He was then covered with a white blaket.Then,Teresa came in.She was laid down on the same kind of bed like Thomas...

"Thomas?" she asked as she was laied side by side with Thomas."Hey Teddy." he said.The doctors then left the room,to say their last goodbyes.

Thomas got up.He was shirtless so....abs could be seen."Ermm...." said Teresa.

"I know...But I have been working out lately." said Thomas.

"Yeah...as if." said Teresa,rolling 

"Hey...I do work out!" said Thomas."Whatever Tom." said Teresa.Teresa got up and she was wearing a strapless bra.She hugged Thomas.

"If I have done anything wrong,I'm sorry Tommy."said Teresa.That made Thomas love her even more.When they stopped hugging,Thomas held Teresa's hand.

"Erm...I don't know how to put this Teresa but...when we met,I had a little crush on you." said Thomas.Teresa looked at him,not saying anything soThomas continued.

"When we met on the lunch table and had the same thing for finding the cure for the flare....I thought I found somone that I could learn to love but no one knew but only Addioson..." said Thomas.

"Oh Thomas...if you told me sooner." said Teresa."Say whut now?" said Thomas.Teresa went on her tip tops to reach Thomas's lips.They kissed.

This one was a bit different,Thomas kissed back.

"Teresa,I love you." he said as he broke the kiss.

"Thomas,I love you too." said Teresa and she went back to laid down before the doctors came back,they started to work on them

"Thomas?" asked Teresa.Thomas looked at her.Her hand reached out to him.Thomas took her hand.

"Everthing is going to change."

~*~*~**~**~~*~*~*

NOW! For a jump to the future!!!

~*~*~*~**~*

~2024~

Minho and Thomas were hanging out this machine that Kayla made.It was time machine.They could go back in time to see what happen or something like that."They must be back by now." said Minho.

"Don't worry man..they will make it." said Thomas.

Once Thomas said that,Kayla and Dan came back.Dan came out first.He hit the ground with a thump.Kayla was next.She landed on Dan.

"Get off me!" said Dan."Sorry bro,how should I know that you were there!?"said Kayla.

Minho help Kayla up while Thomas help Dan.

"So,did you find her?" asked Minho.

"Yeah...she looked beautiful.She had the same hair as me." said Kayla. Minho sighed.

"We gave her the ring tha you asked!" said Dan,Minho's eyes light up."Did she like it?" asked Minho."We didn't know,we had to leave." said Kayla.

"Oh....okay then." said Minho.

"Did you guys see me anywhere?" asked Thomas.

"Nope....We didn't see ya Uncle Thomas." said Dan.

"That means...I was still with WICKED..." he sighed.

Kayla nodded."Well then,I will be outside." said Thomas.

"Dad...I'm sorry that....you know.She was too young." said Kayla.

"I know. I do miss her." said Minho,sighing.

"Well...at least we know that she is alive.." said Dan.

"I guess so." said Minho.Minho pulled Kayla and Dan into a hug.

"I love you both so much." said Minho.

"We love you too dad." both Kayla and Dan said.A tear falls to Minho's cheek.

"Promise me that both of you will never leave my side until I'm up there." said Minho.

"We promise Dad." said both.

~*~***~**~*~*~***~**~*~*~**~*~~*~**~**~*~

My pov

Little sneak peak at the future!

Comment if you want a 2nd book! I have been think to do one of a while.If you want,tell me what do you want the title to be! Just Comment!

Also,There is Dan.I just love love love this pic.He looks like Joey Graceffa,doesn't he? Without the beard ofc.

Anywho,don't forget to vote,comment for the title of the book and follow me! Until we meet in the next chappy,STAY CUTE!...no..KAWAII!!!~Anna