I am gonna be a dad!

Last time,

Addioson and Minho waited for Alby.

"Where is that little face of Alby's?" asked Addioson.

"Cill Addioson.He will be here."said Minho.

~*~*~*~*

3rd person's pov.

Alby finally came.

"Addioson,follow me." he said. 

Addioson walked up to him.

"Minho stay here."  he said as he turned his back.

"Wait...what are you gonna do with her?" he asked in a manly tone.

"I'm just gonna have a chat with her...That's all." he said as he walked away.

Minho leaned side a tree.What was going to happen with Addioson? Million things ran thought his mind.The biggest one was,

Was Addioson Pregnant?

~Meanwhile~

Addioson was sitting beside a tree.

"Hey." she heard.It was Alby's voice.

"Hi Alby." she said as she got up.

"No,Sit." he said.Confused,Addioson did what see what told.

Alby sat beside her.

"What happen last night?" he asked.

"Nothing." she said.

"Addioson, Minho told me that you threw up in the Maze.That is unlikely of you to do such thing." he said. 

Addioson looked at her boots.Not wanting to say a thing."I wouldn't say anything to the others." he said.

Addioson looked up to him."Promise?" she asked.

"I promise by Chuck's chubby face,I wont tell the Gladers." he said.

That made her giggle for awhile but she sighed."We...We had.. That thing last night." she muttered.

"How did that happen?" he asked."It's started with a Kiss and he came to my ass and I went to his pants....That was all I can say." she said.

Addioson had tears in her eyes as she looked to Alby.

"Alby...I think...I'm..." she couldn't finsih."Just say it." he said."Alby..

I think Pregnant."

Addioson burst into tears as soon she had said that.Alby hugged her,wishpering that everthing will be alright.

"You have to tell him." he said as he looked at Addioson.

"Him who?" she asked.

"Minho."he said. Addioson kept quiet.

"I know don't Alby. He will be pretty mad..." she trailed off.

"What! No,he will not.He has always told me that he wanted to start a family with the person that he love." he sad.

Addioson was...Confused for a second."That person he loves...is you,Addioson." he said.

"Are you sure that he wont get mad?" she asked.

"Positive." he smiled. Alby got up,took Addioson's hand."Hey...before we go,can you exsuse me for a while?" she said.He nodded with a smile.

Addioson when away from him and...Threw up and thought about what Alby said.

"He has always told me that he wanted to start a family with the person that he loves."

 "That person he loves...is you,Addioson"

She kept thinking and thinking about it.Minho was her boyfriend before the maze after all.She knew that if Minho couldn't remember,she will help him remember.She went back to Alby."I'm ready." she said.Alby nodded and brought her back to Minho.

When they found Minho,he was sitting down,looking worried.

"Addioson!" he said as he got up.There was awkward silence for a while.

"Go ahead..Tell him Addioson." said Alby. Minho looked at Alby.

"Addioson...tell me what? What is Alby talking about?" he asked.

"Minho....I'm...I'm...I'm." the words couldn't come out.

"Ally?" he asked.

"Minnie...I am pregnant." she said. 

Agian,silence fell."Addioson...you are?" he asked.

Addioson nodded with tears in her eyes. Minho walked up towards her.Addioson looked up to him.Alby backed away slowly.

"I'm gonna be a dad,Aren't I?" he said."Yes Minho,yes." she said,with the tear,now falling. Minho picked her up by the waist and swung her around."I'm gonna be a dad!!!" He  half-screamed. Addioson laughed and realized that Minho was strong.She felt like the most happiest girl in the world.Once Addioson was back on the ground,Minho pulled her into a hug. Minho's chin rested on her head.

Minho turned his head to Alby.

"Thanks man." he said.

"No problem.Hang out all you want,I'm going to bed." he said.

Addioson looked at him.

"Alright." she said with a smile.

"By the way,tomorrow,you shanks don't need to run,I'll get some other runners." he said."Wait,what about Minho?" she asked.

"Don't worry,I'll go with that runner.Now,I'm going.See ya shanks." he said as he walked off.

It was just Addioson and Minho.They decided to hang out in the woods for the night.Minho slowly jogged to get a blanket,fit enough for both of them to cuddle.They hung out by the tree where Minho sat.It wasn't after a while when both feel into deep sleep.

~~*~*~*

Thomas's pov

"Teresa?" I asked she looked up to me.

"Why are we doing this?" I asked."Tom..what is going on now?" she asked as she got up and went to me.She took a look at my screen.It was Minho and Addioson,sleeping under a tree.

"Aw,that is adorable." she said.

"I know...but she is pregnant now and..." Teresa cut me off."She is what?!" she shouted.All of the WICKED people looked at us.Teresa grab my hand.She brought us to the ladies toilet. EW.

She brought us to last cubicle and locked us in there.

"Okay,1st off,why did you bring us here? and 2nd,WHY THE LADIES TOILET!?" I asked."Sorry,I thought is was a safe place,no one goes to the toilet unless it is really needed." she said.

"Now,about Addioson. What do you mean she is Pregnant?" she asked me."I don't know how they had tier 15 but...I had this feeling that something was wrong in her body.Ever since we were little,we could feel something wrong in each other's bodies.That's how I knew." I said.

"Like us...talking in our minds?..." she said as she looked down and folded her arms."Yeah...something like that." I said.

"I wanna meet Addioson." said Teresa,out from no where.I stared at her.

"Now isn't a good time,I need to make more of that potion." I said.

"Alright....but be quick...I have a feeling that she wont make it." she said.

Teresa unlocked the door and walked out.

Wont Make It? I didn't understand at all.

~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:How did I do? Personally,I didn't had a clue what I was wirting but it led to this.Ps,Did it go smoothly? and there is a photo of Ki hong Lee and Dylan o'brien for you also...the trailer of the maze runner....WHICH! I saw,agian.... XD 3rd time.....It will be no more anyways...so why not catch it again? Hahah...anyway,hope you like this chappy! ~Anna