Guest of honour.Part 2

Last time,

"Just so you know...I won't go easy on ya." said Gally.

"Fine by me." said Addionson.

~~~~

Minho's pov.

It started with Addioson,going for Gally with a punch in the stomach.But that didn't stop Gally. He ran towards her and push her to the ground.

"Hopeless?" he asked.

"Nope." she said with a smile.

She kicked him in the ...'Nuts'

"Oh!!!!!!!!!!" shouted the rest.

I chuckled. Addioson got up.

"Shuck on that." she said.

Gally looked up.

"We are not over." he said as got up.

He pucnhed her in the face so hard that she almost fell but thanks to the boys near her,she was caught and back on her feet.From what I saw,her nose was bleeding.

"Now you have done it." she whispered loudly.

She ran towards Gally kicked him in the chest.

"How do you like that,blonde head?" she asked.

"As much as this." said Gally who ran towards her but she turned away from him.He stopped running and Addioson kicked his ass,petty hard. Gally fell. As Addioson was about to punch him but he said,

"Ok! OK! You win Red-head." 

He got up and went away for her.All of the boys cheered for Addioson.

She was so happy. That was actually the 1st time that someone has ever beaten Gally. Everone was cheering for her and shouting her name.

"Addioson! Addioson! Addioson!" 

The party went on for awhile. I sat behind the same log while eating an apple.

"You really want to sit there and look like a loser all night?" I heard. I turn to find Addioson.

"Mind if I sit?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Great moves you did back there." I said.

"Thanks..." she said.

3rd person's pov

"You really have to teach me how to fight." said Minho.

Addioson looked at Minho.

"I am really that good?" she asked.

"You should have seen yourself out there!" said Minho.

"Whatever." she said. Minho took something from his pocket.

"What is that?" she asked.

Minho looked at her and back at the ring.

"I don't know.It was with me when I got here." he said.

It was a ring. A blue plastic ring.

"Mind if I look?" she asked. 

Minho nodded and gave it to her.

"I guess you were going to someone." she said after looking at it for awhile.

"I guess so." he said.

"Hey Addioson!Minho!" both heard.

It was Newt.

"We're heading to bed,join us later." he said.

"Ok then!"shouted Addioson.

Minho talk to Addioson about what had happen before she came.She looked up and saw the stars and talk about them. To their surprise,both like the galaxy. Both of them like looking at the stars and just talking about them. They stay up and to Minho's surprise, Addioson was already sleeping on his shoulder. She slept like a baby. She was saying a few words but it was too soft to hear but still cute. Minho decided to sleep there, just for the night as he didn't want to wake her up.

He slowly closed his eyes and went to sleep.But Images of the same red hair girl came.

She wore a blue dress.

"Hello Minho." she said with a smile.