Don't worry,I'm here.Part 2

Last time,

"I will be back." Minho wishpered into my ear.I wanna smile but I can't.I was really unconscious...

His warm hand left me.I actually miss his hands.

"So...how are you doing to do her?" someone asks.

"I will see my cabinets.Will you watch her for me Newt?" 

Newt.

Yeah..I will." he said.I heard footsteps going out.I heard footsteps coming to me"Hey there Ally." he said.Did I tell you,We are brother and sister to each other.Like Thomas,he will be there.When Minho wasn't around and Alby was taking care of the gladers,he will come to see me or just ask me about 'THEM' 

"You know,Minho was worried for you." he said.What does he mean? "He ketp asking me about you,surviving the night.He really cares about you...you know." he said.

-Sigh-

I know....If I knew what he was saying and I....not losing focus.This wouldn't never happen.A tear falls

"Oh Ally." he said as he kisses my forhead.

Like Thomas does.

I fell into the darkness of my mind.

~*~*~*~**~*~***~*

Minho's pov

Running did calm me down.I do miss Addioson but...she is still worrying me.Seeing her open wounds like that? I can't.I was so into my thoughts that I bang into a wall.

"OW! DAMN IT!" I screamed.

I held my nose.It was bleeding.I saw the blood.I got up while holding my nose.

"I better get back." I thought as I ran.

~The Glade~

I came to the hospital hut.

"Hey Jeff?" I asked while I was holding my nose.

"Yeah Minho?" he asked.

"Erm..Can you help me fix this?" I asked,pointing to my nose.

"Oh god Minho! What did you do? Punch yourself again?" he asked.

"No...I hit a wall,Shuck face.That is all.Now..Help me." I said.

"Alright,Alright..." he said while laughing as he got some things for his cabinets.

Once I got fixed,my nose was white.

"How long?" I asked.

"About 3 to 4 days.It's not that bad.Not like Addioson's" he said.

"How is she?" I asked."Still in a comma." he said as he put back the bandages back into his cabinet.I sat at the bed while he did my nose.

"Yeah...sometimes...I can hear her talking to herself.Before you came,she was screaming and shouting...Newt and Alby had to calm her down."said Jeff.

I looked at him."About what?" I asked."What? Her?" 

"Yeah.Her..What was she shouting about?" I asked.

"About You...and about her brother and a girl." he said.

"Oh...Thanks..."I said as I got out from there.

I went to Addioson.I stood at a corner and folded my arms.

"Oh Ally...come back...." I wishper.Just then,a song comes to me...I had to sing to myself.

Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand

But I still need love cause I'm just a man

These nights never seem to go to plan

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?

Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

Why am I so emotional?

No it's not a good look, gain some self control

And deep down I know this never works

But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Oh, won't you stay with me?

Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me..." I sang.

I can't.I can't sing anymore.I can't stand it! My girl is laying there and I'm here,slowly killing myself! Oh my gosh....What did I just say? What the sha~~

I put my hands on my face.I am such an asshole.I will never get her back.

"Minho?"

I turn to find HER.She was looking at me.

"Addioson?" I asked.I came to her side and bend onto my keens.

"Minho..." she said.She held my face.

"I...I thought I lost you.forever Ally...." I said with tears,flowing down my face.

"Minho...I thought I lost myself either." she said.

"Addioson....promise me that you will never do such thing agian!" I said

"I wont.I promise." she said.I smiled and kissed her lips.

My baby girl is back...I promise...I won't lose her again.

~**~~~~~~******~~~~~

My pov

Soooo how? The next one will be about Addioson and her memories back! Thennn,the gladers will know she is alive....little do they know,Wicked is not happy...

Also...HOLY CRAP....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 6.44K READS AND 100+ VOTESSSSS.YOU ALL MADE MY WEEK! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

This goes to one of my new snowflakes.She is new to wattpad and she made my day today.She is zxclyass.Gurl,this goes to you! She has not write anything but check her out!

Also,today is my bestie,@Periwinkle19 b-day! Happy b-day gurl! Hope your wishes came alive! Do check her out and follow her as well!

Without anything else to say,I will close this Chappy and say,once again,thank you...for everthing that you snowflakes do....Until we meet....

Vote! Comment! And follow me!~Anna