Wicked is not happy.

Last time,

I'm back.I wont lose myself...I promise,I will listen to Minho and love him as long as I live.

~*~*~*~**~**~

Teresa's pov

"Thomas,she...She did it.She is alive." 

"I know...Now,WICKED is mad."

"Don't worry about them....Just remember,she is alive and all that matter.Right Thomas?"

"Right.Hey? Where are you going?"

" To get a snack."

"Can you get me coke and chips?"

"NO Thomas.GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP FROM THAT CHAIR! AND GO AND GET IT YOURSELF."

"FINE...FISH YOU."

"Fish you too Tommy.."

~~**~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd person's pov

"No...no...NO! How could this happen!?" asked Ms Hall.She found out that Addioson was still alive.

"Get out from my office.NOW!!!" she shouted at her workers.

Once the door was close,she lead into her chair.She had her hands on her head.She looked around her office.She sighed.She got up from her chair and went to the bottom of WICKED H.Q.She had to get some things off her mind.If she saw the babies,she...will feel happy.

~Later~

"Call Thomas and Teresa in please." she said into the phone.In a few mins,Thomas and Teresa came.

"Ms Hall? You wanted to see us?" asked Teresa.

"Yes.Take a seat." she said.Thomas and Teresa took a chair each.

"You are aware of Addioson,being in the maze and now she is awake." she said.

"Yes Ms Hall.Whats your point?" asked Thomas.

"Thomas.Your sister,she has to go." she said.

"Ms Hall,we have talk about this.We can't let her go.She is my baby sister.She is the only one I got..." he said.

"I'm sorry Thomas but she has to go." said Ms Hall once agian.

"No.....I'm not going to lead my baby sister die!" said Thomas who is now raising his voice.

"Thomas...." started Teresa

"No! I'm her big brother! I will do what ever it takes to keep her alive! And there is nothing you can do to stop me." said Thomas.He got up from his chair and out from the office.Ms Hall sighed."I'm really sorry that is happen in froth of you Teresa." she said.

"It's fine Ms Hall,He does care so much for his sister." said Teresa."Teresa...How close are they?" asked Ms Hall.

"You mean Thomas and Addioson?" she asked back.

"Yes.They." said Ms Hall.

"Well,they are really close.In school,he wouldn't let anyone take her away from him and when the flare started,they got each other's back." said Teresa,tapping her chin."That is how close they are?" 

"Yeah.They are,in fact,ever night,Thomas would sing a song to her to make her go to sleep.It's is really cute." said Teresa.

"Really? Sound they ARE really close." she said."Yeah they are." said Teresa.

"Well then,Thank you for telling me this Teresa...you may go now." she said.Teresa nodded and went out from the office.

~*~*~***~*

My pov

Not the best chappy in my view.But hope you like it anyway! It is wried that I ship Thomas and Minho? #Thominho4life!!! Also,going to watch The huger games!!!! HELL YEAHHHHHH I have been loving this song call Immortals by Fall out boy...they are sweet and sick band! XD,THANKS OF 7K READSSSS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!I have nothing else to say but do follow,comment and vote!