Addioson choose...

Last time,

"I don't wanna but Runner makes me feel free."said Addioson.Teresa stared at Addioson.

"Then do this for Minho.Do this for the man that you love." said Teresa

"I need time...Teresa...pls?" asked Addioson.

Teresa nodded and went back into the room.

Now,Addioson had to choose.

Wait 9 months and become a family with her man.

OR

Drink this potion,They will take away her baby and Minho will never remember that she had his baby.

{You snowflake choose...Here is what happens.}

~*~*~*~*~*

3rd person's pov

Addioson had to sit beside the wall.She looked at her tummy.She felt her baby.She rubbed her tummy.She had to choose.She thought about it,really hard.Finally,she got up and went back into the room.Teresa was sitting on the bed while Thomas was walking back and froth.When they saw her,Teresa got up.Thomas stopped walking.

"So?" he asked.

"Tommy...I love you and all...but I wanna keep this baby." she said.

"WHAT!" he half-shouted.He went up to her.

"Are you nuts!? You have no idea what is in store for you Ally!" he said.

"I do love Running and becoming a Runner! But...I...wanna make Minho's dream really come to life!" she said

."Oh yeah? What is that?" he asked ,crossing his arms. Addioson wanted to open her mouth but no words came out.She didn't know what to say for a while.

"Wow...You don't even know wha~~~" "His dream is to start a family with the person he loved." she said,cutting off from Thomas.Thomas looked at her.

"Tommy...that person is me.The person that he loved is me after all this while." she said.

"But..You...The baby..." said Thomas."Tommy,you should just agree with your sister." said Teresa.Thomas looked at her.

"How? HOW,TERESA? SHE IS SHUCKING PREGNANT!" he said.

"Thomas..the mistake has been made.There is nothing that you can do...It has been done.Let it go." she said.No one said a thing.Thomas thought about it.

"You know...now if I think about it..." he started.

"It has been done...I can't change the time or force you to drink this." he said as he looked at the bottle in his hand.He looked back at Addioson.

"I am sorry Addioson.Will you ever forgive me?" he asked as he hugged Addioson.

"I just did,shuck face." she muffled.Thomas smiled.

"Thanks Ally." he whispered.

"Thomas?" they heard.Thomas looked behind.

"I think we have to go.Lunch is almost up." she said.

"Oh...I almost forgot." he said.He let go of Addioson."Get some rest Ally.You want that baby well." said Thomas. Addioson nodded and went to the bed to lay down.

As Thomas walked out,Teresa wanted to talk to Addioson for a bit.

Teresa bend down to Addioson.

"You made the right choice,Ally." she said. Addioson smiled.

"I know..." she said.Teresa took something out from her pocket.

"Here." she said. Addioson took it from her hands.

"What is it?" she asked

.It was some-like bottle like Thomas's bottles.

"Its a necklace.When anyone asked,say that you made it yourself." she said.

Addioson had more questions but she didn't want to keep Thomas waiting.

"Alright then." she said.Teresa smiled.She walked outside.She was about to go to sleep but Thomas came into the room.

"Ally?" he asked."Yeah Tommy?" she said."I love you and WICKED is good." he said as he kissed her forehead.

Addioson's pov.

WICKED? WICKED is good? What is my brother talking about?

3rd person's pov

Addioson wore the necklace and went to sleep.A very deep one.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~