Bad news/20 facts about me.

Last time,

 Once the babies were asleep,Addioson went to the lever that open up the rooftop thing.

She do need fresh air...A LOT...

Also,Newt and Alby just came by,to check up on her.

They were petty shocked to find 2 babiesss with her.

When Newt said the name...

THOMAS...

She didn't know how to react.

But she tried by best to put a straight face.

Just then,She felt my necklace shaking.

She took it off and found somthing inside.

"The hell?" She  thought.I took it out.

It was a piece of paper.

"Addioson,I will be coming tonight...There will be bad news and I know you will kill me.-Thomas."

Kill him? Bad news? You don't think...It cant be...right?

~*~*~*~~*~*~
3rd person's pov

Addioson didnt do much if the rest of the day.She looked after the little ones,she took food from Frypan and feed her babies....

In the middle of the day,Newt stop by."Addioson?" he called out."Hey Newt! Whats up?" she asked."Here..." said Newt as he hand a small toy."What is it?" She asked."A toy...We wanted to do a bed but all we could do is this.Hope you like it." he said.

Addioson took the toy from his hand.It was a rattle."Wow...Nice job you did.I like it." she said."Thanks....by the way,The Galders have been asking for you." he said."Tell them...I am somwhere in the woods...."she said."Hahahahha....Alright.See ya." he said as he went off.

Addioson place her baby toy to the side of her babies.They were sleeping.She lend forward to kiss their forheads.

*~*~~**~~~~***

When Minho came back,he was covered with sweat.

"God...You smell like you haven't bath of months!" said Addioson.

"Really?" asked Minho,he smelled himself."No I don't!" He said."Yeah you do.....Get a shucking bath!" she said.

"Ok Ms-Cleaness." he smirked as walk off.

Once he came back,Minho sat at the bed,Addioson brought Dan to him.Dan had green eyes like Addioson and dark brown hair like his.He smiled as he kissed Dan's forehead. To his surprise,a smile came on little's Dan's face.

"Aw,Father and Son..." said Addioson.Minho looked at Addioson,who was sitting,looking at them."Hey,Where's Kayla?" he asked.

"Here...She is playing with her toy." said Addioson.

Minho got off the bed and saw that she was laying on her tummy and slowly clawing."She look so cute.." said Addioson.

Minho laid Dan beside Kayla.

"Not as cute as you Ally." he whispered as warped his arms around her chest."Aw...Minnie." she said.

When Dinner came,The Gladers realized that Addioson was missing. Everyone,even Chuck,were asking Alby,Newt and Minho.It will be,

"Hey Alby/Minho/Newt? Have you seen Addioson?" or "Where is Addioson?".Their answers will always be,"She didn't want any dinner,she went to bed early." 

All understood expect Gally and Chuck."No...I don't see her at the homestay..Where is she?" asked Gally.

"Yeah..Where?" asked Chuck.