Addioson...meet Teresa.Part 1

Last time,

"I wanna meet Addioson." said Teresa,out from no where.

"Now isn't a good time,I need to make more of that potion." said Thomas.

"Alright....but be quick...I have a feeling that she wont make it." she said.

Teresa unlocked the door and walked out.

Wont Make It?

Thomas didn't understand at all.

~*~*~*~~*

 3rd person's pov

Weeks have gone by. Addioson stomach wasn't really big but she could run.Minho is worried for her but she could manage. Alby wanted to take her out from the runners but she refused. Addioson and Minho would even argue about this.There will be glader words or swear words but there would always be a sorry at the end.

As for Thomas...he had finished making the potion.There were a lot of them.Now was their chance.

Thomas's pov

When night falls in the glade,it will always mean lunch time.When Teresa was about to go and have our lunch,I pulled her to a corner."Thomas! What the hell!" she said.Without hesitation,I made my way to the MENS toilet.Revenge is sweet.....>:D

I brought her to the last cubicle and lock ourselves.

"Why the last one?" she asked once I locked the door.

"This is where I keep my potion and also,Revenge for last time." I said.

"Wow,THANKS TOMMY." she said.

I rolled my eyes at her.I went to my left and took out a key that opened the toilet roll.

"How did you...." Teresa trailed off.

"I had to explore WICKED.I saw this thing so..why not?" I said as I took 2 bottle of the potion.I handed her one.

"So,explain how this works?" she asked as she looked at the bottle.

"Well,when we drink this,we will fall into a deep sleep and darkness for a while.Then your mind will be in the maze. Addioson is the only one who can see us.Not Wicked,not the Gladers,just her.To her,we are real." I said.

"Okay then..." she said as she took the whole bottle.So...I did the same...

"Thomas..." she said.I looked at her.She looked drunk.I told to sit down.

"See ya later." she said as she closed her eyes.I smiled.I like..no..like like her.She looked so cute when she sleeps .Creppy...I know.I sat down on the floor and lead my head beside the door,closed my eyes and went into the darkness.

~DARKNESS~

"Teresa?" I called out.Nothing.

"Teresa??" I called out again.

"Thomas? You there?" she asked.She ran to me.

"Yeah...I'm here.What now Tommy?" she asked.

"Give me your hand.I will lead us." I said.

She gave me her hand.It felt warm.I slowly brought her hand to my face.It was really warm...

"Tommy? What the hell are you doing?" she asked.

"Erm..nothing." I lied.God,JUST GREAT...I just did that to the girl that I like? How stupid can this get? 

We walked and walked for a while.

"Tom...how far can this 'darkness' can this stand?" she asked.

"Not that far...hold on." I said.We walked for a bit more and we saw a tunnel of light.