Babiessss.

Last time,

As Teresa was about to say somthing,Ms Hall comes in.

"Alright Thomas.I will give some time to Addioson...2 weeks." she said.

Thomas smiled.

"Thank you so much Ms Hall.I will not let you down this time." he said.

"I sure hope you do...now back to work!" she said as he went out from the room.

"Thomas?" said Teresa.

"Yeah Teresa?" said Thomas.

Teresa kissed him on the lips.

"I love you too." said Teresa as she walked out from the room.

Leaving Tommy alone.

To think.

~*~*~*~*~

Addioson's pov

When I woke up,I saw that Minho was still sleeping and I was still in his arms.I slowly got up,trying not to wake my Minne up but I failed.

"Addioson?" he asked.

I turned around.

"Hey Minho." I said.He smrik and pulled me back to bed.

"Hey!" I said.

He laughed and pull me into a kiss.Once he gave me that kiss,He got up and took his shirt.

"Do you really have to go?" I asked.

He looks at me,with a sad face and nods.

"Don't worry Sass queen...I will be back." he said as he button his last one.He comes up to me.He held my waist while I held his neck.

"Do take care Minnie." I said.

"You too...and the kids." he said.I smiled and lead froward to kiss him.He kissed back.

"I will call Newt and Alby to check up on ya Ok?" he said.I nodded.He lets go of my waist,a kiss on the cheek and he was off.I sighed and sat on my bed.I still was tired from 'pushing' and lay back on the bed.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I heard.

"Oh carp..." I thought.It was one of the babies.I got off the bed and thought it was going to be a lonnnnngggggg day.

~*~*~*~~*~

Minho's pov

I ran out from that place and went to Alby and Newt,who were waiting for me at the doors of the maze.

"Hey man...How Addioson?" asked Alby.

"Great....She gave brith last night...." I softly said the last part.

"What Minho?" said Newt.

"She...gave brith last night." I said.

"Oh my gawd....." said Newt.Now Newt is speaking my language.

"We have to see her.Is she awake?" asked Alby.

"Yeah..She is taking care of the babies." I said.Newt and Alby looked at each other.

"Babies?" both of them asked.

"Go and see it for yourself." I said as Ben comes along and the doors open.I ran into the Maze.

Newt's pov

"Babies?" I asked again.

"We have to go and see her." said Alby."What? Now?" I asked.

"NOW." he said as he walked away from the doors.I chaught up with him.

~*~*~*~

When we got to the Map room,we went into the trap door and walked.

"Shhh....and if you lose yourself...I will find you..." said a voice.

We found Addioson,holding a baby in her arms.

"Addioson?" asked Alby.She looked up.

"Oh...Hey guys." she said.

"How...When...Did...." said Alby.He had no words."You guys wanna see them?" she asked.Both of us looked at each other."Yeah.We would love too." I said.Addioson got off the bed,gave the baby that she was holding to Alby and the other one to me.I looked at the baby that I was holding."Newt,yours is a baby girl and Alby,your is a boy." she said.Alby had to sit down.I looked at the baby girl that I was holding.She had red hair like Addioson and deep brown eyes like Minho."She is Adorable.Whats her name?" I said,looking at Addioson.

"Kayla." she said."The boy?" asked Alby."Dan." she said."Why not Thomas or somthing?" I said."1.no..I don't like that name and 2nd,I think Dan is a cute name of a boy."she said."Can we come back later? We got some other things going on." said Alby."Yeah...Sure.." she said.We laied the babies on the bed and went off.

"We have to make a bed for the babies." said Alby.I looked at him."Do you even know how to make one?" I asked."No...but we can try." he said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Addioson's pov.

Once the babies were asleep,I went to the lever that open up the rooftop thing.I do need fresh air...A LOT...Also,Newt and Alby just came by,to check up on me.They were petty shocked to find 2 babiesss with me.When Newt said the name...

THOMAS...

I didn't know how to react.But I tried by best to put a straight face.Just then,I felt my necklace shaking.I took it off and found somthing inside."The hell?" I thought.I took it out.it was a piece of paper.

"Addioson,I will be coming tonight...There will be bad news and I know you will kill me.-Thomas."

Kill him? Bad news? You don't think...It cant be...right?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My pov {Anna}

Sooo...Hope you like this chappy! And this is like a A/N but I thought to change it abit to be my pov.Do you like it? 

Also,Don't forget to vote,comment and follow me! Until then,Stay Nerdy! ~Anna