Wicked is not happy.Part 2

Last time,

"Well then,Thank you for telling me this Teresa...you may go now." she said.

Teresa nodded and went out.

~*~**~*~*

3rd person's pov.

Teresa chased Thomas."Thomas! Stop!" she said.Thomas stop in his tracks.Teresa came to him."Thomas..." she started.

"YOU HEARD WHAT SHE SAID! SHE IS GOING TO KILL MY BABY SISTER!" he said.

"Thomas...I know she is your baby sister but do you think it is for the best?" she asked,Thomas turned to face her.

"HOW!? HOW THE HELL IS FOR THE BEST?!!" he asked.Teresa could see tears coming down his face.

"It is and STOP OVERREACTING THOMAS!" she said and slap across his face.

Teresa just realize what she did."Thomas...I didn't mea-" she started.Thomas held his cheek.

"Save it Teresa.I don't need to hear your bullcrap." he said as he walked away.Teresa fell backwards.She held her head.

"Why did I just do? WHY ME?" She thought.

She sat there for a while before she got up and went back to her seat.She didn't see Thomas.She thought he might be in toilet,taking a dump or something,so,she didn't care.But when it came to lunch time,she got worried.She asked around but none said they have seen him.Teresa shouted his name thoug the empty halls but Thomas was no where to be seen.She went down to the place where Addioson's babies were.

She went down the stairs and found him.He was playing with the babies indeed.

Thomas's pov

I was so mad at Teresa.She slap me! On my face! What a great friend she is...I had to get away from her.The only way is to hang out with my sister's babies.

I played with Dan cause Kayla was asleep.

"Dan...can you say cat?" I asked.I am teaching him how to talk.

"Bat!" he said,I gasp.

"Great job Dan! Your 1st word!" I said.I picked him up and kissed his cheek.He giggles.He is already 5 months.His dark brown hair and green eyes made me smile.I set him down and went to check Kayla.She was asleep for sure.She looks so peaceful at least."Tommy?" I heard.

I turn to see Teresa.

"Oh..you." I muttered before turning my back to her.

"Look Thomas....I'm sorry that I snapped at you.You were overreacting." she said.I didn't say a thing.

"I know it feels to give up something.That something that you love." she said.Her voice came closer.

"Can you at least look at me?" she asked.I turn,crossed my arms.

"Okay...What?" I asked,staring into her soul.

"Can I tell you a story? But dont tell anyone." she said."Fine...I listen to boring story." I said."Okay...sit down and I'll tell you." she asked me while she pat the white floor.I sat beside her.

"Ok...it goes like this,

Before the Flare,My mom was expeting.I was so happy.I was going to be a big sister like you and Addioson are.My mom and I went to the hospital and found out it was a boy.My mother asked me wha could I name the baby...I thought about it.At 1st,it was Scott Agnes.But after more think,I told my mom if I could name after you.She smiled and nodded." she said.She was staring at Dan who was playing with his toys.

"But then,one night,she had no idea what happen but the baby was ready to be born.It wasn't even 9 months yet! I was awoken by a scream.I went to check it out and dad was helping mom up.He asked me to call the ambulance.I wanted to asked questions but I did what I was told.When we got to the hospitall,I couldn't see my mom for awhile.Dad went in with her.I had to sit outside.I was luckly to bring my phone and head phones.I pug them in and fell asleep.A few hours later,someone shook me.I saw my dad.He had tears in his eyes.I asked what happen.I still remember the words he said." 

"What were those words?" I asked.She looked at me.

"The words? Teresa.He didn't make it." she said,tears slipped down her face.

"Teresa...you can stop..." I said as I hugged her."No...I wanna finish it...I want the story off my chest." she said."Alright...go on." I said.

"I didn't understand.He said Thomas was gone.By then,I understood and started crying.Dad brought me to see mom.She was asleep.I fell to my knees.She was alive but my brother wasn't." she said.I had to process all of this.

"Then,you never came to school the next few days.You told me and Ally that it was nothing." I said.Teresa nodded.She came into my arms.

"I'm sorry Teddy.I didn't know that this happen..." I whispered.

"It fine.I miss him even though I never saw him." she said.I thought about it.

"Why are you telling me about this now?" I asked.Teresa looked at me.

"Cause,it's about letting go Thomas.I know that you love your sister but something tells me....she is wanted up there." she said.I stare at her.

"Hey,you wanna...you know?" she asked me,moving her eyes to the side.I stare at her for a while before I understood her.I smiled

"Sure...come with me." I said.I kissed Dan goodbye and went to the men's toilet.I took 2 bottles and gave one to her.

"See ya on the other side." I said.She smiled.Before I took a slip,Teresa cupped my face and kissed me.

"Woah....what the hell?" I asked.She smiled once more.

"Admit it..you love it." she said,she smirked at me.

"Ha Ha...very funny Teresa." I said.But deep down,I love her.I love her lips and everything about her.I took a slip and soon,darkness took over me.

~*~*~**~*~*~*

My pov

I kinda ship Tereas and Thomas.They are #scute!!! Also,can I just say...THE KILL ORDER IS NOT THE BEST BOOK.I even not finish reading but already hate it.I love the death cure and the 2nd book more then the 1st one.But this one...TAKES TO A WHOLE NEW ANGEL.

{20/09/15: RE READ THE DEATH CURE AND THE SCORCH TRAILS BEFORE THE MOVIE CAME OUT.WHEN RE READING THE DEATH CURE,I WAS TALKING TO MYSELF AND ALMOST CRYING. I have a srs problem,with TMR,don't I? Also,I hate Teresa.Okay,Bye.}

Watch the Mocking jay yesterday! HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS.I wanted to shout at Peeta so bad! If you watch the movie...then you will understand...I would rate it 6 out of 10 of Minho.HAHAHAH

Also,don't forget to comment,vote and follow me! Until we meet in the next chappy,stay nerdy!! ~Anna BP