Minho sprain his ankle.

Last time,

"Do you think they would find a way?" asked Newt.

"I hope so." said Alby.

~*~*~*~

Addioson's pov.

I have been cuting a tree for the past 2 hours.I had made friends with a guy name Jay and Dipper.Both were helping me,cutting the tree.

"How long will this damn tree fall??" I asked.

"Addioson...cill...we will get there." said Jay.

"Minho down! Minho is down!!" shouted someone.

All of us found Ben,with Minho. Minho was limping. All of us stop and ran to see what was going on.A lot was asking what happen to him.When Alby came,he asked,"What happen?"

"Minho...he twisted his ankle and he hit a wall."said Ben.

"Alright,Jay,Ben,Help Minho to get to the Med jack." said Alby. 

Both nodded and did what they were told. Everone went back to their places while I followed them.

~*~*~

I stay with Minho until he woke up.Jeff went to put some banages on his ankle and some on his forhead.

"Sometimes,Minho can be a slinthead." he said.

"Really? How?" I asked.

"He always want it his way but he is always wrong." said Jeff as he cut the bandage.

5 mins later,Jeff said," Hey,Its lunch,Wanna grab something?" he asked.

"Nah,I'm good..you could get me an apple though." I said.

I haven't eaten today but I didn't want to leave Minho at the same time.

"Alright,be right back." He said as he walk away.

Minho's pov

The last thing I remember was Ben shouting my name.I didn't what happen next.

But one thing is for sure,I saw the same girl.

"Hello agian Minho." she said.

She wore a red dress this time.

"Look pretty,what do you want from me?" I asked,trying to stand up for myself.

"I just want you remember who am I." she said.

"If I do,WILL GET YOUR SHUCKING FACE OUT FROM HERE?"  I asked.

She nodded.

"Ok..." I said as I closed my eyes.