The Glade and the maze

Last time,

"Welcome to the Glade."said Alby.

"The what now?" asked Addioson.

~~~~~~

Addioson's pov.

I drop my knife.All the boys went to their places.

"Ok...What is your name greenie?" asked Alby.

"I...I don't remember." I said as I rubbed my arm.

"That fine.None of us know what our name were in the 1st place.In 1 to 2 days,you will get your name." he said.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"We don't know.We were sent up by that box you came in.None of us remember." said Alby.

"...Anythig besides your name?" I asked.

"No..Just our names." he said.

I looked to the froth.I saw two people coming out.There was an asian one and the other has blonde hair.

"Who...are they?" I asked.

The Asian guy looked at me.

"Never mind them,I wanna show you around the Glade." said Alby.

I didn't hear what he was saying as the Asian guy looked so...familiar.

Images then came flooding into my head.I saw that guy.He was wearing a t-shirt saying 'I am a runner.He smiled at me...

"Hey Greenie...You ok?" asked Alby.

I snapped out from the images/head.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Come on." he said,took my hand and we went off.

Minho's pov

I was tried.It was hot as hell.Thank god we came back a bit early.Once we came out,we were greeted by Newt.

"Hey man." he said as he handed me and my partner,Ben,a bottle of water each.

I looked over Newt's shoulder.I saw a girl.She had dark red hair and light green eyes.She looked familiar.She was looking back at me. Alby kinda took her away from us.I guessing she is the new greenie.

"Hey Newt...who's the chick?" asked Ben.Newt looked behind and saw her being pulled by Alby.

"Oh...she is the greenie." he said.

"For how long?" I asked,still looking at her.

"Just before you guys came back....She pulled out a knife and ketp asking where was she.Lucky,Alby was there." he said.

"Well...she looks like she wants to be a fighter." I said as I gulped down the water.

Addioson's pov

We came to a some kind of tree house...but there wasn't a house on top of it.

"You scared?" asked Alby as he climbed the ladder.

"Pfff No way!" I said.

But...lets say...I am a bit scared.I,slowly,climbed the ladder.Once we were at the top,I looked around.

"Woah..." I said."

Greenie...This is the Glade.Your home for the rest of your life." he said.

"My..home? For the rest for my life?" I asked.

"Yup." he said.

"My home..." I thought.

"Well greenie,..." started Alby.

He showed me the glade from up there.There were cookers,bulider and many more.

"That is Frypan....He cooks the best of what we got." he said.

As I looked around,I saw the asian guy agian.He was walking to a small little hut,that were made out of sticks.

"Who are those people." I asked/ponited. Alby saw.

"Those? They are runners." he said.

"Runners?" I asked.

He nodded.

"They are mapping what ever is out there." he said as pointed to the wall made of stone.

"What is that?" I asked.

"That my friend....Is the maze." said Alby.