Dipper is not right.Part 2

Last time,

"I'm going to bed...Night Minnie." said Addioson as she fell asleep in Minho's arms.

"Night princess." said Minho.

Not long after,he fell asleep.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

3rd person's pov

Addioson woke up in the middle of the night.She felt like something was calling her in the woods.She got up and made her way.

"Hello? Anyone there?" she called out.

"Hey mom." said a voice.

"Dan?" she said.Sure enough,Dan and Kayla step out."Hey my little babies.What are you doing here..again?" she asked.

"We came here to give you something." said Kayla.

"Agian? Haven't you guys given me enough?" she said.

"No....this is not from dad....this is from...Uncle." said Dan."Uncle who?" she asked."Uncle Thomas...your Brother." said Kayla.Kayla then handed a piece of paper.It was folded into half.On the froth,it wrote "To my little sister,Addioson Rachel Dawnson." 

"Rachel is my middle name? Who would have thought?" she thought.

"I'm saving this for later...." said Addioson as she puts the note into her pocket.

"Mom...We have to go but we love you so much." said Kayla."I understand.I love you guys so much as well." said Addioson. They hugged each other and they were off...so as Addioson thought.

They hid behind a few bushes.Addioson sat on a near by log.She pulled out the note and read it.

"Take the picture now Dan!" whisper Kayla.

"Ok ok....Let me just get my camera out." said Dan.Once he pulled out his camera,he took some photo of Addioson,who was reading the note quietly.

"I wonder why you wanted to do this?" asked Kayla."He misses mom...So,why not?" said Dan.

Addioson's pov

I took a deep long look at the note.I sighed and open up.This is what it said.

"Dear baby Sis...or Addioson,

This is your big brother,Thomas Rad Dawnson.I know what you are think,Why is my middle name Rad? Well,that..I will never know and I found out that your middle name was Rachel! Like the show you love to watch,F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

I remember that you love watching it non-stop until you fell asleep.I would have to carry you,you were luck that you weren't that heavy.But I still love you anyway.When everything was wrong,you will be there no matter what was the problem.I even told you about me...like Teresa but she didn't know for now.But,I will tell her in the future....now isn't the best time.

I have made a potion...to meet you in the maze...this is my little secret for now.Beside me like Teddy.....I will see you later Ally...

Love,

Big brother,Thomas."

I smiled.Then,I found an extra piece of paper behind the paper and a pen.I guess Tommy wanted to write more but didn't have the time.I took the pen and wrote what I wanted to.

~*~**~*~*

3rd person's pov

"Alright.I got it." said Dan.

"Great.Let's go." said Kayla.Kayla turned around but Dan stopped her.

"Wait...Kayla...look." said Dan.Kayla went beside Dan again.She saw something,or someone in the fog."Do you think?" asked Dan."Yeah..I think...

This is it."

~*~*~**~*~*~*

{20/09/15:WARNING,NEXT CHAPPY IS GONNA BE SAD AS SHUCKING HECK.}