Addioson...meet Teresa.Part 3

Last time,

As they were going deeper into the maze,they could hear a soft cry.

"Thomas...You don't think..." said Teresa softly.

"I think so.." he said.

They came to a stop as they heared the cry very close by.

They poke their heads to see who was it.

Addioson,They thought as she was crying.

~*~*~*~*

3rd person's pov.

She was,sitting on the bed,crying and holding her stomach.She was up set.She had another argument with Minho....she couldn't remember what but she was really upset.She couldn't stop crying but she did when she heard....

"Addioson."

She looked up.

"Thomas." she said.

Her eyes drew away from her brother and to the girl beside him.She got up.

"Thomas..who is this girl.." she said.

"This? This is Teresa.I told you about her last time." he said.

"Teresa? This is not what I had in mind..." she said as she looked at Teresa.

"Wha-...That doesn't matter....How the is the baby?" asked Thomas.

"It has been great but Alby had I have to stop running for a while..." she sighed.Thomas took something out from his pocket.It was a same kind of small bottle.

"Where the hell did you get that?" Teresa and Addioson both said at the same time.

"I just put it there okay?" he said.

"What does it do?" asked Teresa.

"Well,You and I know that she loves running and she will do anything to get back up on her feet." said Thomas.

"Yes! ANYTHING!" she half-shouted.

"So,I made a potion that will help." he said.

"What potion this time Tom?" asked Addioson.

"This one might not be petty but....it will make your baby fully grown and you are ready to give birth...Side note,none of the Gladers will remember that you had a baby at all.." he said.

"Are you crazy Tommy!?" shouted Teresa.Thomas looked at Teresa.

"No..I'm not.I know my sister then anyone else.I know that this moment,she wants it out.Right Ally?" he said as he looked at Addioson.

"Yeah .." she said.

"See Teresa.She wants it." he said Teresa looked at Addioson's face.

"Thomas,give us a min." she said.She get Addioson and went outside.

"Addioson,Do do even wanna do this?" she asked.

"I..don't know." she said as she bit her lip.

"Minho is already happy with you and the baby,do you really want to give his dream up?" she said.

"I don't wanna but Runner makes me feel free." she said.Teresa stared at her."Then do this for Minho. Do this for the man that you love." she said.

"I need time...Teresa...please?" she asked.Teresa nodded and went back into the room.

Now,Addioson had to choose.

Wait 9 months and become a family with her man.

OR

Drink this potion,They will take away her baby and Minho will never remember that she had his baby.

I'm letting you decide.

{Note: If you choose the 1st one,her 'book' will come to an end with the baby.

If you choose the 2nd,her 'Book' comes to an end but her baby lives.

HER FAITH IS IN YOUR HANDS SNOWFLAKES.IT IS UP TO YOU!}

*~*~*~*~*