Memories...they came.Part 2

Last time,

"If you are going to tell me the whole thing...I'm ready." 

~*~*~*~*~*~*

3rd person's pov

It all started on 24 January 1997.A year and month after Thomas was born.Liv,their mother, had to be rushed to the hospital as her water bag broke.

After a few hours of pushing,A baby girl was born.Liv's husband wanted to name her Jess but Liv didn't like that name,at all.Since he was married for the 2nd time and already named his baby boy,he let Liv choose.

"I like Addioson." she said as she looked at her baby girl.So,Addioson Dawnson was born.

Once they got back,Thomas was asleep and Liv's mother took care of him.She saw Addioson."What a cute baby!" she said. Liv and Mr Dawnson smiled as Addioson was soundly asleep as well.

As time when on,Thomas and Addioson got close.Nothing broke them apart.Even after a fight,they would make up but Thomas kissing her cheek and hugging her.Also...thing were not looking great for Liv and Mr Dawnson. You see,Mr Dawnson....he had to go on a lot of trips and that meant for not seeing her for a year or two.

Unfortunately,That is went the flare started. Addioson and Thomas were immune to the flare.They were fine but their mother wasn't. Around then, Addioson and Thomas was 10.Thomas understood but Addioson didn't.

One day,they were going home when they coming home,Thomas notice something wrong with the neighborhood...they were looked like zommies. Luckly,he brought a gun with him,in case this sort of things happened.

"Ally! We have to get out from here!" he shouted.

"What about Mom?!" she asked/scream.

"She told us run if this happen! NOW ADDIOSON!" he screamed.

"I'm sorry mommy." she whispered.

They ran for their life.When they passed their school,they saw Teresa.They,with her mom and dad were also getting away from the Flare.They did hide well but when Addioson turned 16,Teresa's parents pass on.

Teresa felt sad and cried.Thomas and Addioson didn't know what to do...they were heading their own ways..Teresa and Thomas were going to WICKED H.Q while Addioson went to University.She could go with Teresa and Thomas but she choose not to go.

Of course,you all know how Minho and her met.

Once Minho was gone,she wanted meet him again.She entered the Maze Trails and got a letter for WICKED,She was got accepted to the maze trails.

Here is what happen,

When she woke up,she knew that today was the day.She got dress in a light green oversize sweater and some black legging.She headed out.

~WICKED H.Q~

She went up to the woman in white behind the desk."Addioson Dawnson." she said.The woman smiled,nodding her head and asked her to wait in a room.

She got into a room and sat at the chairs.Just then,her brother came in.Teresa also was there. 

"Thomas..." she said.She went up and went over to him to hug him.

"Hey there..." he whispered.He ran his fingers in her hair.

"Why are you doing this Addioson?" asked Teresa. Addioson looked at her.

"WHY? I just realize...MY BOYFRIEND IS IN THERE AND HE IS ALONE WITH SOME PEOPLE THAT HE WILL NEVER KNOW FOR HIS LIFE!?" she shouted.

"Addioson...calm down.." said Thomas as he looked at her."Addioson..he is happy." said Teresa,still calm.