In that little jall cell...Part 3

Last time,

It was Minho

~~~~~~

3rd person's pov

Minho was sitting in a corner.

"What are you doing here?" she asked,trying to be brave.

"They put us here." he said.

"Who is They?" she asked.

"Goddamnit ALBY! THE GALDERS! THAT'S WHO!" he screamed.

"What?" she asked.

Alby wouldn't do such a thing.Right?

Minho slowly got up and got to Addioson. He push her to the corner where he just sat.She landed on the ground with a thump.Before she could get up,Minho blocked her way.She was lean backwards.

"What are you~~" she started but couldn't finish.

"Listen up Addioson,just because I know you,doesn't mean we are friends.We are different now.So,stay away from me.Got it?" he said.

Addioson was still unsure what was happening but when she looks at him,Images of him...were in her head.

The time where they went to the movies,hanging out or.....just siting on the couch.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?" he asked. 

Addioson shook it of and looked at Minho

"You know what? Screw it." he said as he got away from her.

He went to the other corner and slowly sat down.

~That night~

They were given some chicken and some mashed potato.

"Minho,you should eat first..." she started.

"Why?" he asked.

"You have a bad ankle plus,you are keeper of the runners." she said.

Minho knows that he is hungry and all but to a girl? No shucking way.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Addioson nodded and turned her back to him. Minho slowly got up and ate the chicken,leaving the mashed potato untouched. By the time he finished,he saw her sleeping. Minho thought he would get so rest. He went back to the corner and in a matter of seconds,he fell into a deep sleep.

BUT,he was woken up by the small cries.He turn to see Addioson,she was shivering and crying due to the unplesant dreams.

"Addioson?" he thought.He turn to see the mashed potato,cold.

He turn back to Addioson,who was still shivering.He knows that he is mad at her and all...but was she really Addioson? If you know what I mean..Minho slowly crrawled up towards her.

"Minho...I miss you...I miss you very much." he heard Addioson wishpered.

He was about to wake her up but he couldn't.He was still mad at her at for sure....but he felt something that he never felt before...was it meant to be? Minho was caught up with his thoughts when he forgotten about Addioson.He slowly unbutton his shirt,revealing his abs.He cover Addioson up with his shirt and before he could move back,A thought stopped him.Addioson was still cold.He guessing that she needs something warm.

Without all thoughts put aside,he laied next to her.Slowly putting his arms around her waist...Now,he was feeling happy.Minho slowly looked at Addioson when a flashback came to him.

~Flashback~

One night,after a hard day at school,Minho was laying in bed when he heared a soft cry from Addioson's room.The cry went on until Minho couldn't stand it.He got up,slowly open the door to her room and found Addioson crying.

"Addioson?" he asked. Addioson looked at him.

"Minho? What are you doing at 2 AM in the morning?" she asked.

"I should be asking you the same question." he said.

"Oh...was I really that loud?" she asked as Minho sat beside her.

"Well,it was soft." he said.

Addioson looked to the ground. Minho slowly took her hands into his.

"What's wrong babe?" he asked.

"It's my dad....He moved on." she said and started crying again.

"There there..." said Minho as he hugged her.

"Do you want me to stay until you feel okay?" he asked. 

Addioson nodded. Minho slowly laid beside her.His arms were around her waist.

"Thank you." he heard from Addioson. 

He kissed her head and went off to sleep.

~End~

Minho looked at Addioson.

"I...I'm sorry Addioson." he said as he was about to fall into the same deep sleep.

"I forgive you." he heard.

He guessed it was Addioson who muttered because...he had a huge smile on his face.

~*~*~*~*~