Dipper is not right.Part 1

Last time,

"Promise me that both of you will never leave my side until I'm up there." said Minho.

"We promise Dad." said both.

~*~***~**~*~*~***~**~*~*~**~*~~*~**~**~*~

3rd person's pov

The days went by,each day,Addioson got better and better.As for Minho,he has been keeping an eye on Dipper.He has been acting more wried then before.He keeps going to the woods and never comes out until the next day.

"Alright...thanks Alby." said Addioson.She was just talking to Alby.She was ready to run once agian."Minnie!" she called out. Minho was at the doors,just waiting to be open.

"Can't wait to run huh?" he asked.Addioson nodded."Well...Lets go!" said Minho,started run.Addioson ran behind him.

~*~*~*~*~*~**~

~Once the sun set~

Minho and Addioson stayed up."Hey...Minnie?" asked Addioson.He looked over at her

"Yeah?" said Minho.

"Have you ever got a feeling like you will ever come out from the maze?" she asked.

"We will....it just takes time." said Minho.Addioson nodded

"I'm going to bed...Night Minnie." said Addioson as she fell asleep in Minho's arms."Nice princess" said Minho.Not long after,he fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~

My pov

PART 1! Part 2 tonight!

I have no idea what to write next so...put these Chappy into 2 part I guess would be best?

I did watch the Penguins of madagascar!!! 10/10!!!! SO CUTE!!! I LOVE SKIPPER AND PRIVARTE! Can I ship them or somthing? XD

ALSO!!! You have until the end of the book to come up with a title for the next book! I will be waiting!!!

Don't forget to comment,vote and follow me! ~Anna