Trapped. Part 2

Last time,

It came closer and closer.

Addioson held her breath.

She didn't dare make a sound.

What ever it was...it didn't sound friendly.

When it came closer towards her,she saw legs.

Machine ones.

"What the hell." she thought.

She didn't come out until the sound was gone.

"Minho...Help me." she thought

~*~*~*~**~*~*~~

3rd person's pov.

~The glade~

Minho waited outside the doors.Some of the other Gladers stayed with him like Alby,Newt,Chuck and a few others. Gally and the rest were too tried so they went to rest up for the next day,beside,Gally is known to be the 'I-thin-he's-up-to-something.'one.Alby and Chuck were making a small fire while they wait.Minho sat near the door.His mind was on Addioson. Was she okay? Does she have any water or food? Was she hiding? Was she save?

"Minho?" he heard.He turned around to find Newt.Newt was walking towards him.Minho kept quiet as Newt sat next to him.

"Newt." started Minho.Newt turned to him.

"Do you think she will make it?" he asked.Newt smiled.

"She will.I know she will." said Newt with his hand on Minho's shoulder.Minho looked at Newt.He pictured Addioson. Her smile.Her red hair.Her lips.

Minho blinked a few times,getting her picture out from his head.

"You okay shank?" he heard.It was just Alby.

"Yeah.He's fine Alby." said Newt.

Alby nodded and kept warm by the fire.Newt laid his eyes back to Minho.

"Newt....I'm scared." he said."For Addioson?" he asked.Minho nodded.

Tears swelled in his eyes."Are you crying?" asked Newt."No! I...got sweat my eyes." he lied.

Minho had to held back his tears.He needs to look like a man.

"Alright dude...do you want anything before I go?" asked Newt."Nope...I'm fine." he said."Alright man.Night." he said as he walked off.

"Newt?" Minho called out.Newt stopped in his tracks and turn to him."Sorry about this morning." he said.Newt flash him a smile."Nah,I forgive you Minho. I'm sorry myself." he said."Night." said Minho.

"Oh Addioson....PLS...for the love of god...be okay."

~The Maze.~

Addioson went out from her hiding place.She looked left and right.Nothing.She ran to her left.She kept on running and running."Who ever made the maze.I HATE YOU." she said to herself.Just then,she heard the sound again.She turned around.There was nothing.She walked back words.Just then,she felt something.She looked down.

It was kind of goo.She tried to shake it off but  it was stick there."What the hell?" she asked.She gave up and kept on walking,with the goo on her boots."Ally." said a voice.She turned to her right.It was Jay."Jay!" she said."Follow me." he said.

Not wanting to ask a question,she followed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Where are we?" she asked.

"We're at the smallest hiding place that I could find.At least" he said.It was a small hole.

"It's a tight squeeze but I hope you can hold it in." he said.She looked at the hole.

"HOLY KLUCK,how the shuck am I going to fit in that tiny hole!?" she thought.

"Come on! They are coming." he said.

Addioson nodded and went in.Once she was in,Jay bend down to see Addioson,sitting.

"Here." he said.He took out a small knife."Your kinfe? Why?" asked Addioson.

"To keep you safe.Also.." he said as Addioson took his knife.

"Your mom...she said Hello." he said.Addioson looked up to him.

"Tell her...I love her and hello mom." she smiled.Jay smiled.

"She said..she loves you too." he said.

"I have to go." he said before Jay could stand,Addioson pull him back down,just to hug him.He hugs back before he puts his ghost hand on her shoulders.

"Be careful Ally." he said.Addioson flash him a smile."I will." she said and off Jay went.

Addioson sat back at her hiding place.In no time,she fell into a short nap.

~*~**~*~*

~The glade~

Minho kept waking up and going back to sleep.He was worried for his girl.

Very 

Worried.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

Thomas's pov.

"Teresa?"

"Yeah Thomas?"

"Is this a test for Addioson?"

"I over heard Ms Hall saying that they were going to test the only girl...so I guess so."

"Teresa...I'm scared...for Ally."

"Thomas...I feel the same way...I don't know if she going to make it." 

"I want to see her but I can't..."

"Oh look...It's 'WICKED IS GOOD' women."

"Thomas...Teresa.Come with me." said Ms Hall.Teresa and I looked at each other for awhile and stood up.

~*~*~*~

We came to the same meeting room.There were some people at the end of the table.

"Thomas...Teresa...Sit please." said Ms Hall.

Both of us took a sit at the white chairs.

"Listen...Thomas and Teresa...We have decided to take both of you....to the maze." said Ms Hall.

"WHAT!" shouted both of us.

"You can do that!" said Teresa.

"Yes we can...now,Tomorrow,we will run a few test and you will be on your way to the maze.Understood?" said a guy in a white suit.

Teresa nodded.So did I.

Once we left the room,I talk with Teresa

"What the hell Wicked!" 

"Tommy...I'm confused,what just happen..."

"Teddy...we're going to the maze."

"We are?"

"Yeah...We are."

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

{5/7/15:Was I really that bad at writing? *faceplams*}