You are..

Last time,

"I promise....I will give all I am to you Ally." he wispered

"I promise too." said Addioson.

Both looked at each other and a quick kiss was given.

They lay back in bed amd slowly but surely...

Fell asleep into each other's arms.

~*~*~*~*~

3rd person's pov

After a few hours of sleep,Addioson woke up.She got up and went outside.

~Outside~

She took in the deep,fresh air around.She then looks around.She spins in circles.

"God...I miss you Glade...for once." she thought.She then looked to her left.She saw the woods.She saw a person."What the hell?" she thought.

She walked closer."Who is out there!?" she asked.Without no one telling her,something pull her in.

It was Thomas and Teresa."Thomas!" she said as she hugged him.

"Hey there.Thank god you're still alive Ally" he said.

"Yeah....Also,I met mom." she said,his eyes widen.

"W-what did she say?" asked Thomas.

"About my memories and how I got here." she said.

"Oh...I'm sorry that you have to hear and maybe see that." said Thomas.

"Nah...It was fine." she smiled.

After talking for a bit with Teresa and Thomas,they went off.They said their goodbyes and there was hugging.Once they were gone,Addioson was about to get back to Minho when she heared noises.

"You sure that's her?"

"Yeah! She has dark red hair like me and her eyes are green like yours!"

"Maybe...but it this not~"

"Can you just trust me for once!?"

"No...the last time I did,you almost got killed!"

"Hey...that was only one time! I said I was sorry!"

Addioson walked as they talked with each other.

"Hello? Who is out there?" she asked.The talking stopped.

"Don't worry,I wont bite you." she said in her sweet voice.A girl came out then a boy.

"Woah,Who are you guys? I haven't see you before." she said.

Both of the girl and boy looked at each other and back to her.

"You don't remember us?" asked the girl,she shook her head.."No..." she said.

"Well...I'm Kayla and I'm your daughter...This is Dan,he is your son." said the girl.

"Wait...You are my babies?" she asked.

"From the future.Both of us are 17." said Dan. Addioson looked at Dan.

He had green eyes and brown short hair.He wore a blue hoodie,a light blue t-shirt,a pair of jeans and hiking boots.Addioson looked at Kayla.

She had brown eyes and red long hair.She wore a pair of jeans shorts,a short slevee,dark blue shirt and hiking boots.

"Kayla? Dan? My babies?" she said.

"Yes mom....Your babies." said Kayla.

Addioson went over to them and gave them a big hug.Kayla and Dan hugged her tight.

"Look how much you have grown!" laughed Addioson as they let go of her.

"Kayla is the shorter one." said Dan.

"Hey! Am not!" she said.

"Yeah...you are." he said.

"Babies...can we just stop fighting?" asked Addioson.

"Sorry mom,We just miss you and we thought we would see you in the past." said Dan.

"What do you mean...see me in the past?" she asked.

"We just wanted to see how you looked like...." said Kayla.

"Very petty." said Dan.

"Aw...Thanks guys." said Addioson.

"Mom...sorry to cut time but we have to go." said Kayla.

"Oh...I will miss you." said Addioson.They hugged once more.Dan handed her a ring with a note.She took a look at it.She wanted to say about it."Hey wait!~" said Addioson but it was too late.

They were gone."Be careful...." said Addioson.Tears came to her once agian.Addioson wiped her tears away and went back to Minho.She claw back into bed and fell asleep once more.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Around the afternoon,Addioson woke up,to find Minho not there but Newt instead."Newt?" she called out.Newt look over to her.

"Hey Shank,how was the deep sleep?" he asked.

"Alright." said Addioson.She sat up  on her bed."I'll go get some food for ya." said Newt as he went out.

Addioson saw the note and the ring."So,it wasn't a dream at all..." she said,softly.She read the note

"Dear mom,

It's Kayla and Dan.If you were asking how did we meet you last night...well,we made a time machine to see you.Thanks to our Brian cells could work,we did that.Also,the ring is from dad...He wanted to give you this but something happen.We can't tell you anything but let's say somthing bad happned.

Until then,See you in the other side mom.

~Love

Dan and Kayla."

Tears wanted to come but Newt came in.She hid the note and ring under her pillow as quick as she could.

"Here...breakfast."he said.She smile."Want me to feed you...your arms need to rest for at least one more day." said Newt."Yeah...good that." said Addioson.Newt smiled and fed her a spoon full of mashed potato.

~*~*~**~~*

Once Newt was gone,She took out the ring.It was a white pearl ring.It was beautiful."So...this my wedding ring huh?" she thought.She sighed.

~*~**~*~*~*

When Minho was running,he told her that he ran with Dipper.When they came back,Dipper looked wired but he claimed that he was fine.

Something told Minho to watch Dipper for the next few days......

~*~*~**~**~*~

My pov

SOOOOO???? This was okay-okay chappy.At the side,that is Kayla.Dan,I will post his pic in the next chappy.I have to say,Kayla looks cute....XD

Thank you all for waiting for this chappy.I know that yesterday I didn't update....I was so tried that I almost fell asleep on the floor.XD.Anywho,I play Archery Tag.I felt like Katiness for the few hours that I was playing.XD XD XD.I came home with sore hands and legs though.Oh well.

Until we meet in the next chappy,vote,comment and follow me!!~Anna