Runners contest/Thomas

Last time,

"Fine,don't cry if they don't pick you..." said Minho.

"Thanks Minho! Your the best!" said Addioson.

~*~*~*

3rd person's pov

~A few weeks later~

Minho and Addioson have been good friends so far.

Minho's ankle was doing fine and last week,he was able to run once again and guess what...She was sleeping next to him.

But,this week,is the Runners contest. Addioson signed up,thanks to Minho's help.

The night before the contest,she tossed and turned...but no luck.She just couldn't get some sleep.She got up and sighed.She looked to her right,where Minho was.He was worn out from all the running.

Addioson's pov

I slowly went out from bed and slowly walked outside.I sat on the same log where I and Minho slept there.I was didn't know why but I couldn't sleep.I just laid on the log.

"Bro..I wish you were here." I randomly said.

I didn't know who was my Brother,how he looked like but one thing is for sure,I knew that had he light brown eyes and he came from another mother.I was 1 month younger then him.As I said before,I don't remember him at all but I knew he would be there when the older boys were bullying me,even though....I could punch them any time I wanted.That's right...I was badass at the time.

"Addioson.." I heard.

Thoughts in my head stopped.

"Addioson." I heared once again.

"I just hearing things...." I mubled.

"This is real,Addioson." it said again.

I sat up,looked left and right.No one was there.

"Turn around." I heared.

I gulpped and slowly turned around.I saw him

I saw my Brother.