Trapped.Part 3

Last time,

"Tommy...I'm confused,what just happen..."

"Teddy...we're going to the maze."

"We are?"

"Yeah...We are."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3rd person's pov

4 hours...4 hours have pass.

Minho has been trying his best to get some sleep but he kept waking up and screaming to himself Addioson's name.

Meanwhile,

Addioson is still in her hinding spot.She could hear monsters all around.She was sacred but she got a grip of herself.

"Everything is going to be fine Addioson...Everything is going to be fine." she thought.

She then heard a big growl.She poke her head out,just to see what was that thing.She then saw the same legs again but she couldn't see the top half.

She back down into the hole.She was sacred as ever.Her heartbeat increased.

"You know what!? Screw this kluck! I'm going to face that thing...or was it called...A giever?" She thought.She took out Jay's knife.There was a voice saying,

"Don't do it Ally! You are gonna kill yourself!".

Addioson's pov

"Don't do it Ally! You are gonna kill yourself!" said the voice behind my head.

"I rather die trying thank you very much." I said softly.

"Whirrrrr....." I heard.

I slowly got out."HEY GIEVER!" I shouted.It heard me.It turned to me.

"COME ON! COME AND FIGHT ME!!!!!" I screamed.

It screamed at me back.I held my knife and ran towards him.I stab it.I stab it hard.VERY hard.It took it's last breath and move on.I breath heavily.It did try to fight back after all.I have cuts everywhere.On my hands and legs.It hurts but I can't cry all day..I need to get a move on.I got up.

As I was slowly jogging,I came across the same vines again.I thought instead of hiding at the bottom,I climb the vines.I kept my knife in my runner pouch and started to climb.Once I got to the top,I saw it.I saw the Maze.It looked petty scary.I sat there,silence. Scared to move a muscle.

"Whirrrrrrr...."

I looked to behind."Oh Shit." I thought.It was a big giever.The biggest one yet.

Minho's pov

~Dream~

"Addioson..." I whined.

I was in some kind of room.I was also laying on a bed.

"Minho?" I heard. This girl came into my room.She had Addioson's hair and eyes.

"Addioson..." I said.So..it was Addioson.

"Min Min? What's worng?" she asked.

"I don't wanna go." I whined.

"I know,Minnie....I know..I don't want you to leave either." she said as she sat on the edge of my bed.I pat the bed,asking her to lay with me.She came close to my chest,I put my arm around her.

"Minho..." she started.I looked at her."Yeah Ally?" I asked as I looked at her.She opened her mouth but quickly said "You know what? Forget it." 

"Aw...Come on...Tell me..tell your boyfriend whats on your mind?" I said."Okay okay..." she giggled.God...her giggles are so cute.She sat on my lap and looked at me.

"If your memories are gone...will try to remember me?" she asked.

"Of course...I will try." I said.

"Minho.I love you." she said,looking at me

~End of dream.~

"I love you too." I mutter.

~~***~*~*~*~*~

Addioson's pov

"Holy Shit..." I thought."ROAR!!!!" 

I took my knife out. but then...everything was...I have no idea what happen next.Like someone took over myself.The next I knew,There was blood...It looked like I was losing a lot of blood. Beofre I knew it,Morning was coming....That means...The doors are opening.,just my luck.I slowly climbed down the vine and walked as fast as I could to the doors.

~*~**~*~*~

3rd person's pov

Minho was the first one to wake up as he saw the door were open.

"ALBY! NEWT! CHUCK! GUYS! WAKE UP!" he scream.

All of them got up and saw the doors open.All of them got on their feet.They saw the 'hallway' of the maze...nothing."Sorry man..." said Alby as the rest got to Frypan's place to get some breakfast.

"WAIT!" Minho scream.He saw her.She was walking slowly.

"ADDIOSON!" shouted Minho.He ran into the maze and caught her before she fell down.

"Addioson..." he mutter.

His girl was back in his arm.But the real question was.....why is she bleeding?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My pov

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPPY! SHE IS OUT FROM THE MAZE! YEAHHHHH!

I will see you snowflakes in the next chappy! Until then,vote,comment and follow me!~Anna