Chapter 0: Promise

*Twilight melted away to open the way for a majestic sunrise*

"Well, well. Have you packed everything you need?" The acceptance letter danced in the air at Aurora's eye level.

"Yes!" She enthusiastically answered.

The magic scroll folded his 'corner-top' down and acknowledged the objects by her feet. "That's a lot of suitcases you have there. Sure you can carry all on your own?"

She nodded. "If I could manage to bring all of them here then, the answer to your question is affirmative!"

"Good. Then let's go--!"

"Wait--," The sudden pauper's shout, made it stop middle way and turn around. She pointed her wand at the objects and, with a long, wide movement, uttered."Conligo." Soon, at the sharpest nib of the wand, it appeared a small orb shining a faint light. A bubble floated from it and surrounded all the luggage that Aurora had in her possession. The bubbled popped; the five suitcases had become one. "Now, we can go!" It was surprisingly light, everything considered.

Out of genuine astonishment, the piece of paper congratulated her on her achievement with a slight bow. 

Self-conscious, Aurora looked away and found a distraction by playing with the end of her dress.

"Now, time to go!" It said."To Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy!" Then, it started to shine again, but this time a bubble of light surrounded Aurora's body. 

"Wow--!" Before she could knew it, her attire changes completely. She was wearing the typical school uniform, minor some changes; for the top, a long-sleeved regular white shirt with a big red bow tied around and beneath its collar and a navy-blue belted coat on the cover duty, as for the bottom, a short beige skirt with black strips at the end and high black stockings, and as for footwear, a high-top boots as well in a navy-blue hue. The long, bi-colored cape was also included in the package. 

"All students are required to wear the school uniform." The acceptance letter began to shine again and another small bubbled came out. When it popped, a shinning emblem slowly floated down and pinned itself onto the left of Aurora's coat."This is-- hey! Pay attention now missy! This is very important... don't LOSE IT and wear it in ALL TIMES!" Despite the warnings, the letter just ended up in the ignored-zone.

She was already looking down, attending to every detail on her new attire. She touched the fabric as delicate as possible; she was afraid that it would might disappear if she made abrupt movements. Oh my... I've dreamed of wearing this uniform for such a long time! I just can't believe it... It fit her body measurements very well. The hem of her shirt twirled up softly as she spun around in place."This is happening!" The school emblem stood proudly on the spot; it shone brightly as the sun's rays reflected on it. "I'm really going to Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy!" Aurora felt ecstatic with the idea and all that came with it by trawler. 

"How long are you going to stand there fantasizing about all of what it can be if you can live it for yourself?" It asked; Aurora almost could picture it rolling its eyes.

"M-Mister Letter, don't need to be mean... I get it..." The girl grumbled.

"Well, anyway. Let us forsake these small setbacks. Official departure time." He paused to perform a little somersault in the air. "Train travels! Don't you just love it??" It announced with a loop in the air, which almost instantly made Aurora giggle.