Ponyboy Imagine (request)

It's been a while since I've gotten a request <3

YandereFujoshiAyano

"Have you seen my gym clothes?"

Ponyboy rolled over and groaned, "Good morning to you too" He rubbed his eyes and squinted as the morning sun hit his face. I smiled and sat next to him in bed.

"Sorry for waking you up," I pushed some hair out of his face, "But you should get ready as well,"

He groaned dramatically, "I don't wanna" He pouted at me.

"I'll give you a kiss if you stop being a big baby," I nudged him. He grinned and sat up rather quickly, "Deal. I want it now though" I pushed him away and groaned in disgust, "Not with that morning breath,"

I had been staying with Ponyboy for the last few days. My parents don't really mind since they've known the family for years. Our AC hasn't been working and it gets really hot at night. Plus they don't necessarily know that I'm sleeping in Ponyboy's bed. 

I waited while Ponyboy took a quick shower. He came out with only a towel around his hip, his wet hair slicked back, "Pass me that shirt?" I got up, handing him a shirt and planting a kiss on his cheek.

-

Ponyboy held my hand as we walked to school. Since it's summer, we both enjoyed walking instead of getting a ride; the sky was a bright blue with not a cloud in sight.

"Thanks for accompanying me to my track meets in the morning. It's funny because you get up before me" He laughed as I watched.

I kissed his cheek, "Anything for my boyfriend. You look really hot when you're running because your face is all concentrated an-" my sentence was cut short when a certain pair of lips caught mine.

Ponyboy placed his hands on the sides of my face, making me face him. When we finally parted, I could feel my face heating up, "What was that for?" He grinned like an idiot.

"I just wanted to kiss my beautiful girlfriend," I pouted, "And I was wondering if you'd go to homecoming with me,"

I scoffed, "You're really going to ask me to be your homecoming date in the middle of the sidewalk?" He chuckled and kissed my cheek, "I knew you'd say that. That's why we're going to skip today's practice and go on a little date," My eyes lit up.

"Deal. And yes you big dork; I wouldn't go with anybody else,"

It's been a while since I've written...but anyway here's a little imagine uwu