Ponyboy Curtis

I felt my face go red when the teacher assigned me with Ponyboy in biology. It was the Ponyboy Curtis, who was in the newspaper for saving them kids from a church on fire in Windrexville! I've been crushing on him since grade school. But I'm pretty quiet so he might not even know I exist...

i sat down next to him awkardly. I smiled and introduced myself.

"Hi, ponyboy. my name's...." i started before he cut me off.

"(Y/N)(L/N). I know" he said giving me a small smile. I was shocked that he knew my name. maybe the teaher told him? yeah that must be it.

"You wdre in the newspaper, for saving them little kids from the fire! You and two friends! What were their names? Johnny and Dallas?" I started to babble on. His smiled faded when I said those names. "What's wrong Pony? Can I call you that?"

"Oh..yeah you can call me that. It's just that..my buddies johnny and Dallas are..g-gone." He dropped his head 'till I was facing his bleached blonde hair. A tinge of guilt hit me in the chest.

I lifted his chin untill his eyes were on mine. They were a bit glassy from almost crying, "Look I'm real sorry about your loss. We can stop talking about this if you'd like," he nodded and I smiled.

"Your name sure is unique. I wish my parents named me something as special as Ponyboy! I ain't got no one to love anyway so....."

"oh well I got a brother named Sodapop. It even says so on his birth certificate,"

"I should've known y'all were related! Y'all look alike. man he looks like a movie star. no wonder every girl in this town's always drooling and giving him them googly eyes," I giggled and Ponyboy chuckled.

"Curtis! (L/N)! get back to work!" The teacher scolded us. I nodded and as soon as he turned stuck my tounge out at him. Ponyboy giggled.

We got to work, but we were still chatting. We actually had a lot of things alike. We were both 14 and moved up a grade because of our smarts. We both digged books and movies. We were both greasers and loved to watched sunsets.

When biology ended, the teacher told us we could work at home.

"Hey um can you come over to my house today? For the project, ofcourse. I'll walk you over there.." He was blushing a bit. I found that adorable. "of course Pony! See you at three!"

♣♣♣Le Tiime Skip♣♣♣

When school had ended, I found ponyboy waiting at my locker. I smiled at him. While awalking out, Cherry stopped both of us.

"Hey Pony!" She batted her eyelashes at Ponyboy and twirled her hair. I felt my ears get red as I glared at her. She got really close to him just flirting with him. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh hey loser. Didn't see you there. I try to ignore trashy grease like you," She smirked. By then my eye had begun to twitch. Ponyboy stepped in front of me.

"leave her alone Cherry. Save your insult for someone who's actually trashy greae. (Y/N) Is a whole lot better than you are," By then Cherry had a scowl on my face and my jaw was hanging on the floor.

"P-Ponyboy! You just talked back to the school Diva!" i grinned.

"yeah well she has no right to treat you like that. She was real nice when I first met her. i think she's just jelouse because you're smart and beautiful," My heart fluttered hearing those words come out of Ponyboy's mouth.

When we arrived at his house, no one was there. We were done with biology in no time, so we helped eachother with our other subjects. he scooted closer to me and when he turned to face me, I did the same. our noses were touching.

"(Y/N)?" he whispered.

"Hmm?" i was too lost in his eyes.

"Don't hate me..." He leaned in and before I knew what was happenening, his soft lips were on mine. I stood there frozen processing what was going on. Then I kissed him back. When we pulled back I was smiling like an idiot.

"Pony, i've kinda had a crush on you since grade school. i've always wanted to do that!" I waited for his response.

"me too! I honestly thought this would never happen. i guess dreams do come true huh?" I gigled.

"(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES!!!"

"PONYBOY GOT HIS FIRST GIRLFRIEND!!AWWWWW," A red head burst into the kitchen. I ignored it and kissed my boyfriend.