Ponyboy imagine

You were walking down the street when the Mustang rolled by. You were just taking a walk. The socs are always bothering you. It's annoying.

Four guys came out of the car. They all had a beer on their hands. They were drunk. They were getting closer to you and smiling.

"hey baby. Can I get a kiss?" The soc laughed. You started to run, but they caught up to you.

"Hey, hey now. I don't want to fight. All I want is a kiss,"He smiled.

You spit in his face. It landed right in the eye. he shrieked. "get her," He said.

The socs started to chase you. You was running as fast as you could, but your legs could only take you so long. You stumbled and fell. The guys caught you.

Three of them held your hands and legs. The other guy got on top of you. He got switchblade. he held it on your neck. You could feel the metal.

"We can do this the easy way, or the hard way," He said. he was getting closer.

"I'll never kiss you.Especially not when you have a beer breath," You snapped.

He was digging the blade little by little in your neck. You started screaming for help.

You heard footsteps and someone pushed the guy off you. He started punching him up real bad. Eventually the socs left. You was just sitting there, watching in amazement.

The guy held out his hand and picked you up. You saw his face and your legs felt weak. He had the most amazing green-gray eyes. He had a bright smile and such great hair. He looked so good looking.

"Did they hurt you too bad?" he studied your neck. You shook your head, "I'm fine," You responded.

"Good," he said. He grinned at me and was about to leave. You held his hand.

"Wait! What's your name?" You asked. he looked at the way you held his hand. Then at you "Ponyboy. Ponyboy Curtis," he smiled and left.

You didn't see him since. You looked for him at school. You saw him a few times, but didn't have the chance to talk to him.

Then one day you saw him in the park.

He was just walking, looking at the fields. You caught up behind him and took a deep breathe. I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and his eyes went wide.

You did the first thing that came to mind. You hugged him. When you pulled back, you tried not to laugh. The look on his face was so funny. He looked surprised but real happy at the same time.

"Hi! Do you remember me? I'm (y/n). I remember you Ponyboy. You saved your life," You smiled. He nodded.

"I just wanted to thank you for..for saving your life. I am really grateful," You said.

"You still remember me? I thought you..you would've forgotten me," He asked.

"How could I forget the most perfect guy I've ever seen?" You looked up to his gray-green eyes. You could see he was blushing.

"Do you like me, (y/n)?" he asked. You paused.

"Why wouldn't I Ponyboy? You saved me from those socs. I could've died.." your voice trailed off. Ponyboy was coming closer

"Good," He whispered in your ear, "Cuz I like you too,"

He pulled you close into a kiss.