Suprise!

So recently, I've been roleplaying with sydneyand15, so I thought I could turn it into an imagine-my way of saying thanks for teaching me.

"Hey Darry!" I waved at my cousin who grinned and walked up to me, "Hey Sydney," I hugged him.

"It's been awhile since I've been to Tulsa- and man do I miss this place!" He grinned and grabbed my bags.

In the car, I was just staring out the window, thinking about the last time I've seen Tulsa and Dallas Winston. I smiled at the thought of seeing him again. I've been coming to Tulsa almost every summer to spend time with my cousins the Curtis', which means hanging out with his gang. Dallas Winston was dreamy, ad had that dangerous look that made him even hotter.

Sydney bit her lip, "Darry, tell me about the gang...how much has changed?"Darry smirked.

"Well, they're pretty much the same-have anyone in particular you want to know about?" I blushed, "Oh you know...just Ponyboy, and Sodapop and..Dally," I said quickly trying not to sound so desperate.

Darry chuckled, "I know about your little crush on Dally- be careful though. He's a bad boy, player...etc." I sighed, "But y'all would look cute together"I giggled at his comment. 

"Yeah but it's a hopeless case-he'd never like me," They pulled up the Curtis home to see Sodapop and Steve wrestling in the yard.

I stepped out of the Truck to have Soda's arms around her, "Syd! We've missed you!" I hugged back

"I've missed y'all too!" I giggled. I looked up to see Dally standing besides him, staring at me. I blushed and looked down. I pulled away from Soda. Dally stood besides me with his arms open, "Hey Sydney," I giggled and hugged him, "Missed you Dally,"

Two-bit walked out with my friend Tania, hand in hand, "Sydney!" He ran up to me to hug me. I smiled and pulled apart.

"Oh mygod! I've missed you," Tania hugged me as well (dats me), "missed you,"

"Hey Sydney," I turned around, "Want to go for a walk, I'd like to tell you something," My heart skipped a beat when Dally said that.

"Of course!" I slipped my hand into his and walked down the street. once we were far from the gang, he stopped me. I smiled, wondering how Dallas has become so kind to her-this wasn't like him at all.

"Sydney I've honestly missed you," I smiled and kissed his cheek, "Me too Dal,"

"I'm glad," Suddenly, he grabbed me by the waist, catching me off my guard, almost falling. Dally caught me and tipped me over a bit before connecting his lips with mine. My eyes fluttered closed and my cheeks dusted with a bit of blush. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed. 

We broke apart, due to the need of air, "Hey Dal? I-I really like you," he smirked, "Glad you finally told me. I looked at him shocked.

"you knew? What gave it away?" I said.

"I guess the way you'd always stare at me, " Dallas smirked at Sydney's blush as Dally pulled her closer.

Dally grabbed Sydney by the waist, causing her to almost fall. Dallas, being the gentlemen he is, caught her and dipped her down a bit before kissing her passionately. Sydney's eyes fluttered closed and blush dusted her cheeks. When they broke apart Sydney was dazed.

"I guess I suck at hiding my emotions, huh?" She laughed nervously. Dally smiled.

"It doesn't matter now-all that matters is if you'll be my girl," Sydney laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Is that even a question? Yes!" She exclaimed before kissing him again.

Idk I was bored

tell me if you liked it!♥