Johnny Imagine

"Two-bit where are we going?" You asked. He laughed and kept holding on your shoulders. He had put a blindfold over your eyes and led you somewhere.

You heard him open a door and made you step inside. Two-bit took your blindfold off, and you were almost scared to death by the guys.

"SURPRISE!" They all yelled at the same time.

You totally forgot it was your birthday. So much was going on you couldn't even remember the days fo the week. You fought back the tears, "Oh you guys!" You gushed.

"Happy Birthday," Whispered Johnny in your ear, "Thanks Johnnycake!"

Dally stood in front of you, "present time!!" he shouted. The rest of the guys lined up behind him.

He held out a switchblade. It was (f/c) with a (s/f/c) blade. You gasped, "Oh my god! I've always wanted my own switchblade...Did you steal this?" You said. He grinned mischievously, "Don't worry about it! i got you a present didn't I? Be grateful!" He said.

"Thanks Dally," You hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Two-bit had something behind him. He pulled a Mickey Mouse plush and held it out. You took it and hugged it.

"Two-bit! Thank you so much!" You hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. He held his cheek, bewildered. You laughed.

Sodapop gave you the Elvis shirt you've always wanted. You squealed

"Thank you Pepsi-cola! I've always wanted this!" You hugged him.

"And I don't suppose I get a kissey too?" He said. You laughed. And went on your tippy-toes to give him a peck on the cheek.

Ponyboy stood behind Soda. He held the book I've always wanted to read:Gone With the Wind.

"Thank you Pony! I've always wanted to read this!"He gave you a hug and you kissed his cheek. He walked away, his whole face red. You giggled and winked at him.

Darry was behind him, holding a huge chocolate cake. Your mouth was watering as soon as you laid your eyes on that cake. You squealed in delight and stared at it, "Oh my god Darry...you went all out with this cake!! Thank you!!"As soon as he set the cake on the table, you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his cheek,"Thank you so much Darry!" He chuckled and walked off.

Steve handed you an envelope and you opened it, to find $30 in it. You grinned and rolled your eyes,"Wow Steve...what an effort,"Steve chuckled and messed up your hair, "Hey- money is the best gift ever," You laughed and kissed his cheek.

The last one standing wsa Johnny. He looked nervous, and had a red face like a tomato. You smiled at him warmly and gasped a bit as he pulled out a rose from behind him, "Ohh Johnny...It's beautiful...."

Johnny bit his lip and looked down, handing you the rose, "It's...the only thing I could afford that was nice enough...I am really sorry Y/N...."You got a bit closer and held his chin up,"Aww come on Johnny...this flower is beautiful...it's the thought that counts-"

Johnny stomped his foot in frustration, his face red, disappointment in his eyes, "Dammit Y/N! I ain't good enough! I wish I could I could buy you everything in this damn world for your birthday but I can't and I...I wish I could be stronger to protect ya..or smarter...I wish I could be a better person for you and >I...Y/N I love you!" Johnny was out of breath when he finished, the whole gang, including you, staring at him in shock. Johnny looked around and hung his head in shame, handing you the rose.

"Happy Birthday Y/N..." he said as he ran out of the curtis home, leaving everyone, especially you, dumbfounded.

Part two...coming soon....