Two-bit Mathews

Dally's P.O.V.

"She's my twin sister, I was born a minute before her and she's staying with me from new York," I introduced me sister (Y/N) Winston to the gang, "I swear if any of y'all touch her I'll...." I started and sighed when I saw (Y/N) give me glare. I pointed at Two-bit, "Especially you," (Y/N) and I were all sorts of alike. We had the same dangerouse look in our eyes. She had medium blonde hair and bue eyes. The only difference is that mine are and ice blue and hers are a playful baby blue. She was a troublemaker and been to jail several times like ehr brother :). I really love her, but since I left New York I haven't seen her. I'll admit I'm an overprotective brother, but I just don't watn her to be some other slutty broad in the streets. but she was tuff and tough. She can handle herself.

Your P.O.V.

There he goes, Dally hasn't changed a thing. I glanced over to the redhead watching Mickey, who kept staring at me. He cocked his head to the side and waved,then winked. Despite of myself, I blushed and waved back. I saw Dally glaring, so I stuck my tounge out at him.

~☺♦♣Le time Skip♣♦☺~

I got to know the gang really well, and am glad to report that I've gotten closer to Two-bit. I think i'm goig to like it here.

I sat down next to Two-bit watching Mickey mouse. I smiled at him and stared at the tv. honestly, i wasn't paying attention. I couldn't stop thinking about Keith. I mentally scolded myself. I've never had a boyfriend, they were a huge waste of time and effort! I've heard stories all over of-

"....Hello???" Two-bit waved his hand in front of my face, a confused expression plastered on his gorgouse face....

"I was just telling you that dinner was ready. Darry made chicken and if i were you I wouldn't want to miss it," he paused and stood up. He helped me up and gave me a grin and a wink as he left to the kitchen to eat, leaving me with a stupid smile on my face.

As we ate, I couldn't help but sneak a few glances at Two-bit. He ofcourse, was too busy stuffing his face to notice. Then i noticed Dally glaring at me. I glared back and glanced once more a Two-bit.

  ~☺♦♣Two days later♣♦☺~  

Me and Two-bit were walking in the park, fooling around when we had a crazy idea.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Two pointed to the corner store I smirked and looked at him, knowing we were thinking the same thing.

When we entered the store, the little bell rang. The owner looked at us, her eyes following us when we walked around, eyeing anything wwe might like. There was a police officer in the counter buying some smokes. Two-bit winked at me and grabbed some candy, stuffing it in his shirt. I tried not to giggle.

I saw a very nice pair of sunglasses. In the blink of an eye, I snatched it.

A switchblade in the open. Don't mind if I do.

A giant chocolate bar. Grabby grabby.

Then, I saw a pair of earings. I knew it was risky, since I knew the owner was already suspicious, but I grabbed it, and unfortunately, the owner saw me.

"Hey!! put those back young lady! I looked around for Two-bit, and saw him already in the doorway. The both of us ran out of the store, careful not to drop anything that we had just stolen. The cop that was recently in the store was now chasing us. 

Two-bit grabbed my hand and led me through lots of turns I almost got confused. Then, he led me to an alley. He backed me against the walland covered me protectively. We heard the footsteps of the officer pass by. I sighed in relief, but Two-bit didn't let me go.

I gazed into his gray eyes, getting lost in them right away. His sneaky hands were now on my waist. I got closer to him, my hands on his chest. When our noses touched, I realized our faces were only getting closer. I bit my lip and glanced at his lips. I looked back at his hungry eyes, and finally, not being able to hold it in, pressed my lips on his.

Sure, Dally and I were alike in many ways, but one of the ways we're different is in love. He picks up broads every night. I've never had a boyfriend, much less kissed anyone.

When he backed away, i smiled at him, dazed.

"(Y/N) Winston, will you be my girl?" I gave him a huge grin and nodded, kissing him once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry I don't update much. I have limited time on the internet.... I'm sorry if the story wasn't good, but I tried.