Johnny Cade

"Two-bit where are we going?" I asked. He laughed and kept holding on my shoulders. He had put a blindfold over my eyes and led mesomewhere.

 I heard him open a door and made me step inside. Two-bit took my blindfold off, and I was almost scared to death by the guys.

"SURPRISE!" They all yelled at the same time.

 I totally forgot it was my birthday. So much was going on I couldn't even remember the days fo the week. I fought back the tears, "Oh you guys!" I gushed.

"Happy Birthday," Whispered Johnny in my ear, "Thanks Johnnycake!"

Dally stood in front of me, "present time!!" he shouted. The rest of the guys lined up behind him.

He held out a switchblade. It was (f/c) with a (s/f/c) blade. I gasped, "Oh my god! I've always wanted my own switchblade...Did you steal this?" I said. He grinned mischievously, "Don't worry about it! i got you a present didn't I? Be grateful!" He said.

"Thanks Dally," I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Two-bit had something behind him. He pulled a Mickey Mouse plush and held it out. I took it and hugged it.

"Two-bit! Thank you so much!" I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. He held his cheek, bewildered. You laughed.

Sodapop gave me the Elvis shirt I've always wanted. I squealed

"Thank you Pepsi-cola! I've always wanted this!" I hugged him.

"And I don't suppose I get a kissey too?" He said. I laughed. And went on my tippy-toes to give him a peck on the cheek.

Ponyboy stood behind Soda. He held the book I've always wanted to read:Gone With the Wind.

"Thank you Pony! I've always wanted to read this!"He gave me a hug and I kissed his cheek. He walked away, his whole face red.

Steve was next-holding out a box-opening it I saw a pair of shoes. Not just any shoes, but the shoes I've always wanted but never had enough money for them. I grinned.

"Oh my god Steve! I've always wanted these! How did you know?"

Steve shrugged, "Well you're always staring at them when we pass the store, so I thought I could get them for you," I smiled and hugged him, giving him a peck on the cheek as he walked away.

Darry handed me an envelope. I opened it and inside was a cheesy birthday card with money in it.

"Darry...you didn't need to give me anything. The cake you baked was enough to cover it," he smiled and chuckled.

"no (Y/N) It's you birthday," I sighed but smiled, "Thank you," and kissed his cheek.

Johnny was the last one. He looked at his shoes for a while before looking back up to meet my eyes. From behind, he pulled out a single white rose. I smiled.

"This was the only thing I could afford...I'm sorry (Y/N)..I had to steal some money from my parents to get you this...I hope you like it. I  know it ain't much but-" I shook my head.

"It's beautiful Johnny," I took it from his hands and admired it, "It's meaningful and that's all that matters," I gave him a reassuring smile-and then a peck on the lips. I walked away, trying not to laugh at Johnny's face.

~~Time SKIP TO THE NEXTTTTTT DAYYY~~

I smiled when waking up, the first thing I see is the rose Johnny gave me . I've always had a thing for Johnny, even if he never noticed. I won't sure how he felt about me-but hoped for the best. waking up and dressing fast, I almost ran out the door to go to Johnny's house. This has became our thing with him-I always pick him up form his house early to go to the Curtis'. This time though, it was different.

I knocked on his bedroom window. After a few seconds he climbed out, and greeted you with a shy smile.

"Hey Johnnycakes," I said kissing him on the cheek. he blushed and said, "(Y/N) can I ask you something?" I nodded and he took a deep breath.

"I really like you (Y/N). I've always had a crush on you, I'm pretty sure since we first met. I feel really lucky to be your friend, but I honestly want more. I wanted to get you something real pretty yesterday for your birthday, but I felt bad I could only get a rose. I wish I could be better, richer, smarter, for you. but this is all I am and I really hope you accept me (Y/N)...Will you go out with me? Like..be my girlfriend? I mean you don't have to but-" I cut him off with a kiss on the lips before saying, "Of course Johnny," He blushed and I grabbed his hand.

"Johnny, you are perfect the way you are. I like you too and I couldn't ask for anyone better. And that rose? It was very meaningful Johnny-thank you," he smiled and hugged you. I laughed, "You're going to have to do better than that," and pulled him in for a kiss.