Ponyboy Smut

for johnnycakesgirl329

It was a Friday morning and we had no school. Darry, Sodapop and Steve had gone to work. Dally and Two-bit were doing who knows what, and Johnny was in the lot. That left me and my Boyfriend Ponyboy all alone.

We were cuddling in the couch watching Gone With the Wind. I was really into the movie, but his mind was somewhere else.

"Ponyboy..What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"You," He grabbed my face and pressed his lips on mine. A small kiss turned into a hot makeout session. When he pulled away, i could see the lust in his eyes. He carried me to his room and continued kissing me. His lips moved down to my neck. He sucked and sucked with me moaning.

"Oh Ponyboy...." I've never done something like this. Ponyboy hasn't either. I was a little nervouse, especially when his hands reached to my shirt, slowly lifting it up.

"Wait Pony," I sat up, "Are..are really doing this?" he nodded.

"if it's okay with you. I love you a lot Siobhan. He reached out to Soda's drawer and pulled out a condom. I smiled mischievely and pushed myself on him.

Ponyboy lifted my shirt over my head while kissing me. His hands wer struggling with my bra strap. i laughed nad helped him. He removed it and threw it across the room and stared at my chest.

"Wow..Siobhan, baby you are so beautiful," I smiled and kissed him. I lifted his shirt over his head,  touching his abs along the way ;). Ponyboy pulled my skirt down, along with my panties. I licked my lips and pulled his pants down. I laughed at his red boxers. He pushed down in the bed and kissed my neck. my hands were all over his hair, but moved down to his underwear. Soon Enough, we were both naked.

"God Siobhan..you are so beautiful," Ponyboy kissed my breats and started unwrapping the condom. he threw the wrapper someplace else, but I was too busy staring at me to notice where. 

"Ready?" He asked with such anticipation. I smiled and nodded. he kissed me before entering.

I almost screamed.

"Oh GOD Ponyboy!!!" I moaned as he entered, feeling pain but plesure at the same time. He grunted, going faster and faster I felt the bed shake. 

"Say my name," He moaned.

"Oh...pony...Ponyboy...." I groaned.

And just as it started, it endeed. Ponyboy was right next to me. Taking off his condom and throwing it away. he smiled down at me and hugged me close, my bare chest touching his naked body.

"That was fun," he said. I giggled.

"Yeah. I enjoyed it Pony,"I said, "I loveyou A lot Ponyboy Curtis,"

"I love you more Sioban Mathews,"

~.~.~. ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ 

A/N I'm sorry if you didn't like it. A smut imagine for johnnycakesgirl329 I'm sorry it's so late...with all this schoolwork, i haven't had much time on wattpad. But tbh, i enjoyed writing this ;)

Thx for reading!