Dallas Winston

I was at Buck's party, with my bud Dallas Winston watching him play poker and win, because he's been cheating, and getting away with it.

"I'm gonna get some rest," Dally told me as he went up the stairs to his room, "If you need anything, you know where I'm at," I nodded.

I sat on the couch and watched the party. So many people fooling around, drinking,dancing, laughing, making out....

There were a few couples, but almost every girl had a guy on her side, except me. I guess Dally doesn't count. He's just a friend.

My thoughts were ripped apart when a guy sat next to me. I felt uncomfortable as he stared at my body. He had a beer in his hand and didn't look at all sober.

"hey pretty lady! Come 'ere often?" He giggled. I said nothing. You'd think a girl whohangs out with Dallas Winston all day would know how to put an end to this.

"You sure are a looker! How ;bout I take you out sometime..." He came closer to me and out his hand on my thigh. he grinned and his hand slid up, getting really close to my area. I squrmed out of his grip and ran up the stairs. I barged in Dally's room panting.

I shut the door behind me and gulped. I was on the verge of tears by then. Dally, who was laying on the bed a few minutes ago, was now by my side.

"whoa! What happened? Are you gonna cry? oh please don't cry...." He hugged me and i cried on his chest. i whimpered and told him everything that happened. I was still holding on to him, clinging like he was going to leave me. His strong arms wrapped around my body. My heart fluttered. What was this feeling? Was I falling for my best friend?

"It's alright baby girl. You're with me now. i ain't gonna let no one touch you, doll," His voice was soothing.

Dally carried me bridal style to his bed. he set me down and laid next to me and stared.His arm was around my waist. I smiled weakly at him.

"Well," he started, "That guy sure was right. You are a looker," He scooted closer to me. By then my face was bright red.

He tucked a some of my hair that was on my face behind my ear. I smiled and grabbed his hand. He leaned in as I did the same. As soon as our his soft lips were on mine, I felt sparks all over my body. I smiled into the kiss as he smirked. His hands crawled into my hair. i moaned a bit from the plesure.

"I love you (Y/N), so mucha nd for a long, long time. But I never thought i was good enough for you. You need someone better,"

"Oh Dally. i don't need anyone else! I got you,"

"I'm gonna protect you rom all those guys who want to take you away from me. I promise baby," He said and kissd me once more.