And another one

for @Theoutsidersfangurl

"Hey Abby!" my boyfriend waved and ran to my locker. I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek, "Hey Johnny," he smiled, "You wanna go to the movies? Might be fun," I nodded, "Pick me up at Seven?"

~le time skipz~

It took me awhile to get ready-but I looked in the mirror and felt satisfied with what I decided to wear:

I heard a knock on the door and saw johnny.

"Hey," He looked at me clothes and smiled, "You look real pretty Abby," I smiled, "Thanks Johnny," I took him by the hand as we walked to the movies.

~another time skip bc laziness and homework~

We sneaked in under the fence to the movie house. They were playing some crappy beach movie or something. I was too busy talking with johnny to pay attention.

"I need to tell you something important," he whispered in my ear. His voice tickled my ear. I smiled and whispered, "You can tell me anything," he took my face in his hands, "I-

"Shut up!" We turned to see a grumpy looking man glaring daggers at us. I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna get out of here?" Johnny said. I nodded and took his hand.

We left the movie house to go to the lot. It was the place where we met, so it was really special to us.

Johnny made a quick fire and looked up at the sky. I followed his gaze to see stars.

"They sure are pretty, huh?" He smiled and nodded, "not as pretty as you," His face moved closer to his. I smirked, "Cliche pick up line, don't you think?" He chuckled, "oh well-just roll with it," I smiled as our lips met. We've made out before-just never in public. it would always be in my house, or the curtis house, or even his house. I guess he just felt like trying something different.

As his lips were on mine, his hands were on my head, his body slowly pushing me under him, but making sure my head landed softly. My hands were on his shoulder, trailing up and down his back and even grabbing his hair. Our lips moved together, his tongue creeping in my mouth. I moaned a little, enjoying this feeling of lust. our tongues battled with force-but I let him win. We broke apart for a second but continued kissing.

Every Time I kissed Johnny, it felt like something else. I know I'm really happy with our relationship. Everytime i said I love you, it was nothing but the truth.

His lips left mine, but Johnny didn't let me go. his forehead was resting against mine, our noses nearly touching. I smiled.

"pretty good Cade-not as good as last night tho," Johnny blushed at my joke. I smirked and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I love you johnnycakes,"

"I love you more ,"