Steve request

for outsiders_obsesion

I stepped off my motorcycle, parked in front of the DX. I had noticed that I was running out of gas just as I was speeding and just happened to see this DX.

Plus I was kind of hungry for a chocolate bar.

A little bell rang as I opened the door. Two guys were talking in the counter. When I entered, they both stopped and stared at me.

That's when I realized that I still had my helmet on. i blushed profoundly as I took it off.

"Hi, Reagan here. um, my motorcycle is outside is running out of gas...so can you like please fill the tank?" i said as one of them nodded and gave me a grin. he had movie star looks, but I was kind of more into the other guy who kept eyeing me.

I searched for the right candy bar, making sure to bend over right when the guy would look at me. I know, I know. So bad.

I grabbed a hershey's bar and placed it on the counter. I searched my bag for money, and like the clumsy girl I am, dropped everything.

Right on the guy's feet.

As I was collecting my things, I saw the guy crouched in front of me helping me. I blushed but did my best to hide it.

I stashed all my stuff in my bag, the guy started to speak.

"Here you go. Um.....,"

"Reagan. Thanks..," I squinted at his name tag, "Steve," I smiled at him.

I placed my money on the counter and Steve slipped it back.

"Don't worry about it babe," he winked at me, "it's on me," I raised my eyebrow.

"And what makes you think you can just call me babe? Steve we just met," I smirked.

"Yes, of course we just met. Well how about a date to get to know each other better, eh?" Now it was his turn to smirk.

I leaned a bit closer, so did he, "What makes you think I'll say yes?" I eyes him up and down.

"Well it just so happens that I'm free saturday night," Steve glanced down and then met my eyes, getting a little closer.

"Hey, um the tanks all full I-," My attention was now on the movie star in the doorway. he blushed and walked out, "Sorry...i'll just...go over there...."

"Well, what a coincidence Steve. i'm free at 6 on saturday," I wrote my address down on a piece of paper slapped it down on the counter," Don't be late," I glared at him before giving him a cheesy smile and winking. I grabbed my helmet and mentally high fived myself. I glanced back at him and waved goodbye.

"Hell yeah. Date with a hot guy I just met. Reagan, you are on fire gurl!!" I said to myself.

A/N this was probably bad....oh well! Here you go outsiders_obsesion hope you enjoyed it...seductive enough? Also, don't you jsut love that picture at the top? ♥♥♥