Johnny "cute smut"

for The_80s_edits

OHMYGOSH

SO today is my boyfriend, Johnny's birthday and I have no idea what to get him!!!

He's turning 17 and I am currently at Bucks freaking out while my best friend Dally listens to me whine.

"Just buy him something from the store man!" Dally rolled his eyes. 

I punched him in the arm.

"No! it has to be special! he's my boyfriend and he's turning 17!!" I almost yelled while Dally rubbed his arm.

Then Dally got this look on his face. You know when he has an idea, but not a good one.

"You're scaring me Dal. What's with the face?" He chuckled and got up.

"Are you a Virgin?" I stared at him. he raised his eyebrows and I nodded.

"Well guess what? Johnny isn't either......"Dally continued and whispered his plan in my ear. I nodded and smiled.

☺☻♥♦♣♠~le Time Skip~♠♣♦♥☻☺

The gang had set up a surprise party for Johnny. Ponyy and him had gone for a "walk".

"We're all set! Het in yer hiding places ay filthy greasers!" Steve's voice boomed across the house. I chickled and hid.

A few moments later, the door opened. ponyboy was there at first. he poked his head in and opened the door. johnny stepped in.

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNYYYYYYYY!!"

We had to practice that like 2389356897431 times.

"Aww! You guys...' johnny's voice trailed off when the whole gang piled on him with hugs.

I laughed.

"IS IT TIME FOR CAKE?" Steve and Two-bit asked in synch. Darry chickled and nodded.

  ☺☻♥♦♣♠~le Time Skip~♠♣♦♥☻☺ 

"PRESENTS!! Sodapop yelled. 

man I thought the guys are screaming a lot today 

the whole gang gave Johnny their gifts. I wasn't paying much attention. i was really nervouse about giving Johnny my "gift"

he smiledat me when he was done with the gifts.

"Johnny, babe, i did get you a present.It's just that I ahevt o give it to you later," He nodded and kissed me.

  ☺☻♥♦♣♠~le Time Skip~♠♣♦♥☻☺ 

 Two had brought some drinks and now everyone except Johnny, Ponyboy and I were drinking. I took a deep breath and approached my boyfriend.

"hey um johnny," he turned around.

" I need to take you somewhere. but,, i don't know if we'll some back..."

"It's fine Jordan! Let's go,"

So the plan was to go to Dally's house. Go to the bathroom, and come out with a towel on.

Boom.

Done.

I stood in the hallway in a towel. i took a deep breath and approached Johnny.

"Johnnycakes," he turned around and his eyes went wide. He was also blushing madly. I giggled.

"C'mon Baby," he followed you to to Dally's guest room. He was almost drooling and tripping over himself.

"Baby I think we should get this going...You're going to need to take," I pointed to his clothes, "That off,"

Johnny stood there staring at me.

"I eman johnny, if...if you're not ready I can  just-"

"Oh no. You are mine tonight," He smirked and took off his jacket.

I smiled and beckoned him closer. I kissed his lips and took his shirt off. I smirked and rubbed his  "area". he moaned a little. Johnny pushed me onto the bed. He stared at me for a few moments.

"God jordan..You are so beautiful..and I.. I love you," This was the first time he told me this. Though we knew this deep inside, we never said it outloud.

"I love you too Johnny..so much," I pulled his face into mine and connected my lips to his. My hands moved to his jeans. I unbuttoned them slowly and pushed them off his legs.

"You tease," he whispered in my ear. I giggled. He broke away from me. I frowned but realized in was only to get something from his jeans. He held the corner of the condom in his mouth, with a sly smile carved on hsi lips. Johnny let me take his boxers off and wow.

I tried not to stare. Honest.

He smirked seeing my eyes on his manhood. His hands traveled to the towel i stilll had on and removed it. He gasped. i frowned at his reaction.

"What is it?  Is it me? I knew you wouldn't like me...." My voice trailed off. he lifted my chin so my eyes were caught on his.

"No jordan. hun you're beautiful. i just..I just don't know what I did to deserve a....woman like this. You're beautiful baby," Johnnykissed me and moved his lips to my neck. I moaned when Johnny had started sucking on my neck, surely leaving marks on my skin. johnny kissed my neck and lower he went...until he reached my breast. He sucked as i moaned his name.

"Ya like that huh?" He whispered in my ear. Slowly and seducivily, Johnny but my ear. I smiled and closed my eyes. He released me and tore open the wrapper. He slipped the protection on his cock. I giggled when he  struggled so, I did it for him.

"Thanks....." He purred. I layed down, ready for anything my boyfriend had to offer.

"You ready Jordan?" I nodded and grinned. Honestly, I was really nervouse. But doing it with johnny, I knew he would make sure I wasn't hurt. His eyes burned into mine, making me feel safe, although we were both naked, I felt comfortable with him.

"johnny johnny JOHNNY," As he entered me I started to scream.  I moaned as he started to go fastter, sweat pouring down his face. he pushed his head back and let out a goran. His manhood pushed deeper inside me. I moaned even more.

"Say my name baby," Johnny managed to gasp out.

"ooh johnny..my baby Johnny.." johnny struggled a bit and fell on me. I laughed and grabbed his face to connect his lips on mine.

"Oh Johnny..." I stroked his hair, "You are litterly perfect Johnny,"

"Naw. You're perfect Jordan," he kissed me again and layed next to me holding my hand.

"That," he exclaimed, "Was amazing," he smiled at me, and I grinned back.

"Thanks Johnnycakes,"