Johnny Imagine Pt.2

Silence was the only thing you could hear in the Curtis home...which was as rare as seeing Johnny getting mad, and walking out with no explanation.

Well, there was an explanation: that he loved me (me of all people) and couldn't stand the idea of him not being able to buy me anything real expensive.

It broke my heart to see johnnycakes like this..and over a useless piece of trash like me. I felt so bad, even though I didn't know the reason, I said it anyway.

"This is all my fault! I can't believe that...Johnny he..loves me? Ugh! It's all my fault! I can't even-" Dally cut me off by grabbing my shoulders.

"(Y/N)..I cannot believe you've barely realized how much Johnny loves you..now shut up and go after him...please," I stared at all of them and took a deep breath. Before running out of the house I said, "Don't start the party without me,"

I had no idea where i was going, just wherever my heart would guide my feet. But I had a feeling of where Johnny could be.

"(Y/N)...don't you dare tell anyone about this place I swear to god thi-,"

"Oh Johnny...no need for threats, I got it man. This place could be like our..meeting place, when one or the other is sad...our special place,"

Johnny smiled at me, "Our special place...I like it.."

I ran as fast as I could to some small woods by the lot and bit my lip trying to remember where it was. I smiled as I thought of me and Johnny, and how close we are. I stopped in my tracks as I recognize the old tree that is in such a weird shape, I walked slowly to a giant rock, the rock that marked me and johnny's place, our friendship...our relationship.

Just as I thought, johnny was there...sobbing his heart out. I quietly sat next to him.

"Hey Johnny cakes..." johnny looked up at me, fresh tears stained on his cheeks, his nose and eyes red. He quickly hid his face and muttered my name bitterly.

I placed an arm on his shoulder, "Johnny...Why did you run out like that?" I lowered my voice a bit, "Are you mad at me or somethin'?"

Johnny slowly picked up his head, still not meeting my eyes, "I ain't mad at anyone but myself,"

"Why johnny? For being a greaser and not being able to afford any jewelry for me? Honestly all i need from you is-,"

"I want to be the man in your life who can protect you and...spoil you and just...be perfect...I want to be the man you love and care about, the one who holds you close when you're cold, your prince charming! I don't care who knows it or how silly it sounds but.I love you and...I just want to be a better man for you,"

I lifted his chin gently, "hey...i don't need you to change the wy you are..i love you just how you are. Johnny cade, you shouldn't change yourself for anyone.If a chic don't like you for who you are, then she ain't worth your time. I love you for who you are, and all I need in my life is you...you to stay like the cute little dark puppy you are and..."

"(Y/N) what are you saying..."

"I'm saying that I love you too hon,"

Johnny's face lit up as soon as those words came out of my mouth. My lips curled into a smile as we both leaned in our heads towards each other. It felt like he was reading my mind when he closed his eyes and mine fluttered close. Our lips touched and..as cliche as it sounds, I did feel sparks around us, like nothing else in the world matter except us two. For a second there, all my fears and worries melted away. Our lips moved in sync, and even though this was my first time kissing, it was amazing.

We pulled away only because of the lack of air, breathing heavily. I wrapped both arms around his neck and smiled.

"Johnny..."

"Hmm?"

"Let's go back and...celebrate my birthday..."

"(Y/N) I am really sorry but-"

"The rose was perfect johnny...I will cherish it forever,"

Johnny grinned and took my hand, "Happy Birthday (Y/N)"

Requests??