Dallas Imagine pt.2

The_80s_edits, this one's for you ;)

It's been 5 years. Four years ever since I've run off from Dallas. I found out he was cheating on me the day before I found out I was pregnant. I knew he wouldn't want the baby-he proved me right by sleeping with another woman.

9 months after I had left, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy-Austin Keith Curtis. He's now 3 years old-a very energetic toddler, I'd say. But he is the only thing holding my life together. My little Austin is my world-and I'd do anything for him.

I was working at a restaurant called Duly's Place. I've been working here since I got to this town-as a waitress. I live in a peaceful town outside of Tulsa. As much as I love this place, I can't help but feel homesick every single day. I miss Tulsa so much-I miss my friends, my home, my family.

I miss Dally.

Today is little Austin's birthday. My Boss was kind enough to let me out early to spend time with my kid. He's turning 4.

I unlocked my apartment's door. I said hello to my babysitter, and looked for my child. it was an everyday game-He would hide and I would come find him. Today was no different.

"Austin~where are you?" I took off my shoes and proceeded to look for him barefoot. I heard giggling across the room under the table, so with a smirk on my face., I slowly walk over to his hiding place.

"aHA!" I snatch my baby up and spin him around in circles. He laughs as I do that, and I smile.

"Happy Birthday Austin," I give him a hug and a little stuffed monkey.

"WHere would you like to go today, Austin?" I ask.

"I wanna see daddy," I stop suddenly. I knew this day would come. I just didn't think it would come so soon. my smile fades and I stare at my son.

"Your dad?" I choke out those words. I purse my lips and try not to cry I can't cry in front of a little boy.

"please! I wanna meet daddy!" I nod. like I said before-I'd do anything for Austin.

~Time Skip~

I was sweating a storm I cruised around all the familiar streets of Tulsa.

Where would Dally be? I thought. I decided to check the Curtis house.

Oh god, I wondered, how old is everyone? Ponyboy would be 19, Soda 21. Steve 22, Johnny 21, Darry 25. Two would be 23 and Dally...he would be 22.

I was shaking. I'm scared that Dally might not want to see his child. That would crush poor little Austin's heart. What if I'm not welcome at the Curtis home anymore?

I took a deep breath and knocked on their door. I looked down at Austin. he was holding my hand, but jumping around, saying "I'm gonna see daddy!"

The door opened. There stood Two-bit, my best friend. he looked a little older, but that's about it.

"(Y/N)?" I nodded and wrapped my arms around him.

"Is that Daddy?" I forgot about Austin. Two-bit looked down, "This Dally's kid?" I nodded.

"God (Y/N) you've changed. Come in,"

~Another Time Skip cuz I'm lazy~

The Curtis home was the same as it always was. Since it was Sunday, almost all of the gang was there-Darry, Sodapop, Two-bit, Steve and Johnny. They greeted me with open arms, telling me how much they've missed me. Ponyboy and Two Bit were taking care of Austin, showing him mickey mouse while I talked with the rest of the gang.I told them the whole story about Dally-when i finished, they grew silent.

"(Y/N)" Darry said, "I know you're mad at Dally. I know you felt betrayed. I know it hurts but you have to take Dally back. He's gone crazy without you. They day after you left, he cried. Dallas Winston-cried. So (Y/N), please-" The door opened. I wondered who it was so I walked into the living room.

I stared at the man that had opened the door. he was tall and lean. Same old brown leather jacket, worn out jeans. The same messy brown hair and dangerous look in his eye. He was staring at Austin, who was on the carpet staring back at him. Austin looked so much like him.

"Dally,"My voice was almost a whisper. Dally's eyes turned to meet mine. My vision blurred, and the tears fell down my cheeks. Then, I lost it.

I ran to Dally. I almost jumped on top of him-sobbing. I wrapped my arms around his neck. his arms wrapped around my waist-and we just stood there, holding each other like we used to.

I pulled away and wiped my eyes.

"(Y/N)..." I slapped Dally. it wasn't very hard or hateful, but just enough to hurt.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! i'm sorry! I was a stupid 18-year-old. I didn't realize how important you were to me until you left. I didn't realise I was making a mistake until you were gone. I'm sorry (Y/N)! You are absolutely perfect, and i regret everything I did. I swear I'll make it up to you! please!" Dally broke down in tears, kneeling down on his knees and grabbing my legs. I rolled my eyes.

"Dal-"

"i'm sorry for being an idiot!"

"Dally-"

"i promise i'll never do it again!"

"Da-"

"i swear! I swear! I'll-"

"Dally! Get up stupid!" he got up, his eyes already red. I wiped his tear away and kissed his cheek.

"I came back because-well it was about time. I miss this place. I miss my friends-I missed you Dally. Austin....he asked to see you Dally. And if I just saw Dallas Winston begging me to take him back, then you must be really sorry," A small smile formed in his lips.

"Anyway," I grabbed Austin from off the ground. He hid his face on the crook of my neck. So shy.

"Dallas Winston, meet your now four year old son, Austin Keith Winston," Dally stared at Austin in amazement.

"Austin, baby. This-this is the man of my dreams. This is your dad," Slowly, he lifted his head. I handed him over to Dally. They hugged each other.

"Awwwww," Gushed Two-bit. Dally blushed and glared at him, "Shut up keith," I laughed.

"(Y/N)," I turned my attention to Dally, who had put Austin back down. Dally took my hand and lifted my chin, "You are the most amazing woman I've ever met. I don't know what I was thinking when I left you. it's been 5 terrible and long years without you. I've gone crazy, babe. I really need a strong and independent woman like you. You're beautiful and kind-basically perfect in any kind of way. I can't lose you again. I need you to be mine again-I...I love you. please...please be mine again,"

"I've been yours, Dally," I said as I kissed him.

"Get a room,"

I'm srry if this is bad XD