Two-bit Imagine

You walked into the noisy living room of the Curtis home and when the guys saw you, everything went quiet. All the guys were staring at you.

Steve whistled, "You sure got real pretty for Tim Sheppard," he said. All the guys nodded in agreement.

"So you guys like my outfit? Also where's Two-bit?" You asked.

"You look fine, girl," Said Dally, which made you blush.

"Hey ya'll! You won't believe what I saw in the-" A voice behind you started to say and then stopped. You turned to see Two-bit staring at you.

"You going out with Sheppard, right?" he asked with a bit of sadness on his voice.

"Yeah! Do you like my outfit?" You said.

"Yup," he replied, "I really do,"

I grinned, "Well, I'll be in the Nightly Double if you guys need me. off I go, ya'll!" You called out as you ran out the door.

In the Nightly Double, Tim was waiting. He glared at you and said, "You could've come with something better than that trash, ya know," You just bought your clothes.

"Sorry." You whispered. he just rolled his eyes.

"I just brought you here to tell you that I got a new better girlfriend," he grinned and kissed a broad next to him. You fought back the tears.

"Fine," You stammered and stomped off into the darkness. In the cold you started shivering, because you forgot to bring a jacket. You heard footsteps and turned to see Two-bit walking towards you.

"(y/n)! What are you doing walking around all by yourself in the cold?" he asked and wrapped his jacket around you

You sighed, "He broke up with me," You said.

There was a blazing fire in his eyes, "WHY?!?! Why in the world would he break up with the most beautiful girl ever?!?!" His eyes met yours.

You two stopped walking and leaned in. Two-bit grabbed your waist and hair and pulled you into a kiss. it was sweet and full of love, something you'd never expect from Two-bit. When he pulled away, his hand was resting on your cheek.

"I've loved you ever since I met you. I never thought that Sheppard deserved you. I know he ain't a nice guy. You're so sweet and caring! i just-" You interrupted Two-bit.

"I know. It was silly for me to date him. I didn't really like him. he asked me out and well, I hate to turn down people,"

"Well I hope you won' turn me down if I ask you to be my girl," You laughed and kissed him again. "I love you so much,"