Sodapop Imagine

I was in the Curtis home having dinner with the brothers. My mom hasn't been home for days, probably staying with some guy- as always. Since I am a terrible cooker they invited me to their house.

Darry and Ponyboy were arguing about his grades. Apparently he had gotten a C in English. After yelling at eachother Ponyboy stood up.

"You know that if they think I ain't raising you right, they'd put you in a boys home!" Darry Screamed, standing as well.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?!?!" He screamed at Darry. Suddenly Sodapop got up to.

"You guys! Why can't you just-" He had such a hurt look on his face as he ran off. My eyes went wide.

I stood up and saw something fall on the floor. Where Sodapop was sitting, a letter was there, unopened. I picked it up. It was from Sodapop to his girl Sandy. I rolled your eyes. Sandy was that broad who Sodapop was dating until she left. He was heartbroken when she did.

Ponyboy, Darry and I chased after Sodapop. Ponyboy was the fastest. I had to catch up to Sodapop. I cared about him so much. it would be a disaster if I lost him.....

Woah. You like him (y/n) I thought to yourself.

I saw him in the distance and urged your your legs to go faster. I was almost there. Soda looked back and saw me. He suddenly stopped and slumped on the grass. I tripped over him and landed face first on the grass.

"Agh," I groaned. Someone from behind picked me up. I turned to be staring into the eyes of Sodapop Curtis. Tears were forming in the corners of his eyes. He glanced at my hand and saw you still holding the letter.

I hugged him. I understood now. Sandy didn't open the letter because she doesn't love him.

"I'm sorry Sodapop," I whispered. He pulled back.

"It's not just that. Whenever Ponyboy and Darry fight, I feel like the middle man. i feel that I'm being pulled in a mad game of tug of war. And when I saw this letter, I felt like...like I should..just kill myself or something. I feel like I don't matter," The tears fell down his cheeks. With your thumb, you wiped them off.

"Don't say that Sodapop Curtis! Never say that ever! Just because one person doesn't love you, doesn't mean you gotta stop living. I mean other people love you! You got your brothers! The gang! Me..." Your voice trailed off. I cannot believe I just said that.

Might as well say it now, I thought.

"Sodapop, I love you. You can't even imagine for how long. Long before you even knew Sandy. Today I realized how much you mean to me and I-I didn't like the way you look when you're sad. I'd rather see you smiling and..." Your voice trailed off. Sodapop grabbed your hair and pulled you closer to his face. You were gazing into his gorgeous eyes and kissed.

"I love you too, (y/n)," he whispered.