Dally Imagine

As I sat in the dining room, waiting for Dally, the tears were threatening to fall. He had stood me up for the last time.

Me and Dally have been dating for exactly two years. Today was our anniversary, and I reminded him this morning before he left that I was making dinner for him.  But I knew exactly where he was, and what he was doing.

Two weeks ago I went to Bucks. Dally was there, in one of his parties. I don't even remember what I was there for.  I just had a gut feeling that something wasn't right. I walked inside and asked for Dally. Buck gave me a weird look and told me he was upstairs.

There was a lot of stuff going on inside-shaking and moans-I felt weird. but then I heard a girls voice scream out his name, "Oh! Dally!"

I opened the door, just a little bit but enough to see what was going on inside. There was a girl on top of him-riding him like a horse- moaning and screaming. She seemed only 15. Dally was under her, gripping her waist and groaning. Dally was having sex with a girl 4 years younger than him. 

With all the noise downstairs and those two in the room, no one heard me cry. I sobbed and ran away-the only person who noticed was Buck-he tried to stop me, but I ran away even faster.

The only reason I am still with Dally, is because I'm pregnant. I had found out the day after I saw Dally and that chic. I knew I couldn't be able to raise the kid by myself, so here I am now.

But I'm having doubts.

There are plenty of single parents out there. i mean, is it really worth the pain? For the past 2 weeks, I've been crying at night, in my cold bed all by myself until dally comes home drunk and with the smell of perfume all over him. I can't bear with him much longer.

I sighed and put out the candles. I had really dolled up, putting on a dress I had bought for a special occasion. I ate my food quietly in the kitchen and put what was left in the fridge. 

"Maybe....maybe today he's not with her," I hoped in my heart that he wasn't. I called Buck.

"Hey,"I said quietly.

"(y/n)?"

"Yeah..Buck it's me,"

"Oh (y/n) I've missed you. This place ain't the same without you," I laughed softly-something that really surprised me. I haven't done that in a while.

"Hey Buck.... Is-is Dally there?" he sighed.

"Oh (y/n). He's with some chic upstairs. I swear I thought ya'll broke up-or else I would've never let him. I-"

"No,"I cut him off, "It's ok Buck really. It' just that it's our 2 year anniversary and well...he stood me up-"I sobbed and covered my mouth, the tears streaming down my cheeks. 

"God (y/n) i can go get him and beat his sorry ass if-,"

"No Buck. It's ok. I've dealt with this for far too long. I'm done," 

"Okay (y/n) If that' what you want, I ain't stoppin' ya,"

"THanks Buck for everything. I really wish my kid would've been able to meet you,"

"Kid? What kid? (y/n) are you-" I slammed the receiver. I couldn't handle it anymore. I cried and  wailed climbing up the stairs.  I passed all of our pictures-all the pictures of us two together-hugging, kissing, always smiling. I pursed my lips and ran up the stairs to our room.

I quickly grabbed a suitcase and put all my clothes and all my money. I wrote  Dally a note and I was out the door. 

I looked back at the house I sure am gonna miss this place.

A/N: I will make a Second part!!