Steve Randle

"Great," Your car was making weird noises again.

"Oh well," Giggled Natasha, "That means we're going to have to go to the DX!!"

"Fine," You muttered, "But only to fix my car. I'm leaving after, with or without you guys.

The 3 girls in the backseat laughed and started having a giggling fit over Sodapop. They were always begging you to take them to the DX so they could see Sodapop. He was, according to the girls, hot beyond measure. For a long time, you said no, but gave in now, because you need your car to be fixed.

You tried to concentrate on driving, but the sound was very distracting. When you arrived at the DX, your ears were ringing.

The girls basically ran to the door and started crowding poor Sodapop.

You rolled your eyes and looked around for someone to help. Suddenly you saw the most handsome guy come out and roll his eyes at the sight of the girls.

"Hey um excuse me do you work here?" You called out to the guy. He had a puzzled look on his face.

"yeah I work here. Ya need some help in anything, baby?" He grinned mischievously.

You blushed, "Well my car is making weird noises. I would fix it myself, which I have before, but I don't know why the noise came back,"

"All right. Lead the way, my lady," He said.

Outside, he pulled up the hood and searched your car.

"What's your name?" You asked.

"Randle. Steve Randle," He stared at you, waiting for a response.

"My name is (y/n) (l/n)" You responded smiling.

He went back to working in the car You two kept on chatting, He told you how he's been Sodapop's friend for years. He made you laugh and blush a lot.

"You're different than all of the other girls who had come here. They're always looking for Sodapop, or if their car rally is broken down, they want him to do it," He said.

"Well, I've never understood the point of that. I seriously didn't want to come here. My so called friends are always begging me to bring them here. I would have come here sooner if I knew a cool guy like you worked here," You said. Right after the words came out of your mouth, you felt yourself blush. You turned to see Steve staring at you with his gorgeous eyes.

You looked away and pursed your lips. You heard a door slam-Steve had finished with your car.

"So..uh...how much will it be?" I said, looking for my wallet.

"Free if you go on a date with me," he grinned, showing off his gap-toothed smile. You laughed.

"Sure Randle-I'll go on a date with you," He smiled and kissed your cheek, leaving you stunned.

"See you at 8,"