Johnny Request

for outsidersgang4life

I was walking down the hallway when I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see Johnny.

"Hey Johnnycakes," I smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed slightly. 

"I was wondering if you would meet me outside after school?" I nodded, "I would love to,"

~time skip~

I skipped happily to the front of the school. Sure enough, Johnny was there. He waved and I walked to his side, "Have you eaten yet?" I shook my head, "Let's go to the Dingo,"

As we walked to the dingo, he gave me an update of his family-more beatings, more cuts, more abuse.

"Oh Johnny-I really wish you wouldn't cute yourself," We were sitting at a table for two when the waitress came for our order.

"I'm just so unhappy. No one cares about me, or loves me," He looked at his milkshake.

"I care about you! I love you! You've got me Johnny," He smiled, "Thanks Sophia-you're the best,"

We ate our food and chatted. I loved to spend time with Johnny. We had a lot in common, and honestly, he was amazing. It was no secret that I liked him and he liked me-it's just that I was waiting for him to make a move.

"Wanna go to the park?" It was Friday, which meant no homework. I nodded.

I gazed at the sunset. I've always loved the way the  sky looked before darkness. Johnny took the opportunity and slipped his hand through mine. I looked at him but smiled leaning my body on his.

At the park, we silently watched the sun go down. As it descended, I watched darkness fall over Tulsa. I loved it.

"Sophia?" I looked over to see a nervous Johnny staring at me, "What's up cake?"

"Well..it's no secret that I like you, and -correct me if my wrong-you have the same feelings?" I nodded, smiling because I knew where this was going, "I was wondering if we could make it official-will you be my girlfriend?" I giggled.

"I've been waiting for a while for those words Johnny-I would love to be your girlfriend!" I wrapped  my arms around Johnny's neck. We pulled apart, and brought our foreheads together. I smiled and gazed into johnny's eyes.

"We should do this more often,"