Dally Smut

for 

I yawned as I waited for my twin brother to come for me. Sitting in the jail cell for these 2 months were starting to get so boring.

The jail cell opened and the guard grabbed me, "Your brother's here," he grumbled. I smirked, "See ya next time," and winked at him.

Steve was leaning on the door waiting for me, "Hey Steve," I said and smiled. My brother rolled his eyes and said, "Third time this year Morgan,"

I shrugged and grabbed my leather jacket, "Whatever. It was worth it,"

Steve shook his head, "Dally's been worried, you know," I smiled, "Of course. He's a great boyfriend."

Steve shook his head, "I think you hang around him too much,"

~Time Skip to Bucks~

I looked around the all-too familiar place known as Bucks for my boyfriend. I found him in the bar talking to buck. I walked up behind him and took the seat next to him.

"Hey babe," i gave him a peck on the cheek. He smiled, "out of cooler so soon?" he said wrapping his arm around my waist. I shrugged.

"Good behavior I suppose," I grabbed his collar and kissed him.

"Hey buck," He nodded and smiled. I yawned.

"I'm tired Dal-I think I'm gonna hit the hay," I jumped off the stool and walked up the stairs. Luckily, I found an empty room. I was taking off my clothes to sleep when someone opened the door. I turned around to see Dally smirking me, eyeing my topless body.

"Thought I could join you," He said closing the door behind him. I smirked.

"Like what you see?" I was in my jeans and bra. Dally's eyes traveled all over my body, his eyes full of lust and longing. He sat on the bed and beckoned me to come closer. I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He kissed my neck softly, "You've never been shy about anything have you?" I grabbed his face so our eyes could meet, "Nope,"

I attacked his lips with so much force that I pushed him until his back was the bed. My lips moved along his as they usually did. Dally grabbed fistfulls of my hair as I moaned softly when he forced his tongue inside my mouth. Dallas Winston always got what he wanted-and right now what he wanted, is me.

I stood up for a brief moment, admiring Dally's body. I unbuttoned his jacket and took off his shirt. When his body was exposed, I bit my lip and tried not to blush.

"I've missed you Dally," I whispered in his ear, then nibbling it causing Dally to grunt. I smiled as I felt his hands on my back, unclasps my bra. I got up once again and let Dally take it off. My eyes never left his face as he threw it across the room. I smirked and rubbed my hand on Dally's clothed member. He moaned softly in response while biting his lip eyeing my breast.

I unbuckled his pants and slowly took them off his legs. He grunted as I continued rubbing his member.

"Morgan....stop teasing," I smirked taking off my jeans and throwing them somewhere in the room. Dally smirked and threw me over. Now he was the one hovering over me. He bit his lip and said, "God you're so beautiful..." His lips left kisses on my neck,as I used my feet to pull his underwear off. When Dally started sucking, I moaned as he got it on the spot.

"Oh Dally..."I groaned as Dally continued to suck on my neck, leaving a dark mark, claiming me as his.

His mouth kissed my neck and chest, all the way until he stopped at my breast. Taking one of my breast in his hand, and another in his mouth. His left hand massaged my left breast and his mouth worked on the right one, his tongue swirling around my nipple, and biting down it gently. I moaned in pleasure, when he switched places, giving my left breast the same attention as its twin.

Dally's attention was drawn back to my red lacy underwear, which I was still wearing. He smirked, slowly slipping them off my legs. I groaned, "Tease," I muttered. He smiled seeing how wet I have already become.

Suddenly, Dally shoved a finger inside me. I screamed, mostly from the pleasure. I was surprised, but I enjoyed it. He continued, adding another finger and groaned and bit my lip.

Dally leaned toward my face and gave me a sloppy kiss, taking his fingers out. I licked my lips, anxious to see his next move.

Dally leaned over behind me to get something from the drawer. He smirked and held up a condom, "Gotta be safe," and handed it to me.

"Mind putting on me babe?" I smiled and took it out, placing it over his dick. Slowly, to tease him for the last time tonight.

I layed on the bed, as Dally hovered over me. He studied me over for a bit before saying, "I missed you morgan," and gave me a kiss on my sweaty forehead.

"Just do it already," I said.

He nodded, "it might hurt at first, so I'm just warning you," boy was he right.

Dally slowly slid inside me, and i felt something I've never felt before.

I screamed out, but it came out as a loud moan. I couldn't help but smile at how I was feeling. Dally let me adjust, and I gave him a nod, "I'm ready," i managed to squeak out.

Dally pumped his big member into me, slowly at first. I moaned and held on his shoulders.

"F-faster babe," I managed to say His pace quickened as my moans grew louder. Dally leaned over and kissed my chest and face, only once touching my lips. I was way too busy moaning at all the pleasure I was feeling.

"Oh...Dally...Fuck," I moaned, as he smirked.

"You like that baby?" He went even faster, hitting my g-spot over and over again. I screamed, digging my nails into his back. The bed was shaking, hitting the wall over and over again. I didn't care. I would hope everyone would hear so they knew I was having sex with Dallas Winston.

"Dally!" I came at the same time he did. I didn't know it until he pulled out and took of his wet condom and smiled. I was still shaking a bit as I thought I'm not going to be able to walk for weeks..

He leaned in forward towards me and stared at me for a while before kissing me. When he pulled away, he said, "You're tight as hell man,""

I laughed, "Thanks,"