Two-bit Mathews Pt.2

Two-bit and I have been dating for a few weeks now. After he asked me out, he introduced me to his frriends. me and Sodapop immedietly hit it off. We were always hanging out and talking. I grew close to him. he was like abrother to me. That's all i thought about him.

I was cleaning the counter of the DX, which I have been woring in thanks to Soda, when Soda scared me from behind.

"PATRICK!' I shrieked. he hated when i called him that.

"I don't like that and you know it,"' I stuck my tounge out to him. He grabbed me and started to tickle me to the ground. There we were, the both of us on the floor laughing like idiots.

Soda helped me up and I saw Two-bit's car parked outside.

"Soda, Two's here. i'm gonna go now," I hugged him, grabbed my jacket andleft.

As I opened Two's car door, I noticed he was quieter than before.

"Hey there mickey," I gave him a peck on the cheeck. he didn't respond, only looked ahead.

"What's wrong," He turned to me and I saw all sorts of anger in his eyes, I was kinda scared.

"Don't play dumb. i know you've been cheating on me. ANd with Sodapop1 One of my best friends! How could you?" I was shocked. Sodapop? I see where he was coming from though.

"I ain't cheating on me keith! You're my one and only. I love you so much! I only love SOda like abrther. I will always be yours! Except maybe when you're acting like ajerk," I opened the car door and walked out and slammed the door shut. i heard him open and shut his door.

"Baby I'm sorry! i didn't mean to get mad at you! i just...."

"No keaith! you thought I was some Two-twiming bitch! Why don't you trust me? i can't believe you Keith!!" I started walking away. faster this time. he caught up to me and grabbed me byt eh waist. i tried to get out of hi grip, but I couldn't.

"please (Y/). Give me that smile I love you. please forgive me. I love you too much...' he whispered and kissed me all over my face. I giggled.
" Fine Keith I forgive you," I smiled.
He gave me a peck on the lips and smiled.

"There it is," He said to me and kissed me passionately.

The Outsiders imagines (REQUEST ARE OPEN)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara