Ponyboy imagine

Ponyboy's P.O.V.

Two-bit laughed handing me a coke, "C'mon Pony! Do it!" He pointed towards a girl bending over to tie her shoe. She had a white shirt, and Two-bit thought it would be funny to pour it on her.

"But Two-bit-I don know who that is,¨

¨Exactly-you probably won't see her ever again! Iĺl give you $5 if you do it,¨I groaned, ¨Fine-I sold out,¨

I walked over to her and poured the whole soda can on her back. The guys behind me laughed, while some girls in front of me gasped. The girl who I had poured the soda on shrieked and stood up slowly. The color drained out of my face and my chest felt heavy when I saw who it was.

(Y/N)

Oh god

¨You?!¨She glared daggers at me while her shirt was dripping wet. I felt my face turn red, burning from embarrassment.

~flashback~

March, last year.

I was walking down the aisle in the lunchroom. A soc smirked and tripped me with his foot. I stumbled and my chili bowl went flying-

just to land on (Y/N)'s head.

.......

June, a year ago 

it was the last day of school- I was being chased by Two-bit when I spotted (Y/N)- she looked beautiful as ever.

That day before, it had rained-so the grass was wet, the puddles were still there and mud was everywhere.

I tried to stop myself, but I fell- on top of her- in the end, she scraped her knee, her books were scattered-and the landed on a puddle.

She had fallen on mud. 

.....

September of last year

 (Y/N) was throwing a party-except I didn't know. 

Sodapop thought it would be a great idea to just sneak in.

We were climbing the fence(the party was outside). Sodapop immediately hit it off with the girls, and I was awkwardly there.

You see, I wasn't invited.

I decided to leave-and as I was walking out, I slammed into her and unfortunately, she was holding her cake.

......

She was still glaring at me when I stopped daydreaming.

¨Why Ponyboy?¨(Y/N) said. At least she knew my  name.

¨I have never done anything to you-why do you always torment me?¨ I frowned and looked at my feet.

¨Let's go-,¨I heard one of (Y/N)'s friends say. She left without a word. I sighed and walked back to Two-bit.

"What's wrong bud? You know her or somethin'?" I nodded and bit my lip.

"I have a crush on her,"

~Time skip to the next day~

After a long night of no sleep, I decided what I was going to do.

I walked to school nervously, and quickly slipped a note in (Y/N)'s locker-it was just a matter of time and patience. 

All day, I kept glancing her way, searching for a sign to see if she had read my letter. She only ignored me as usual. I was impatient, I wanted this day to end. I kept tappIng my pencil and glancing at the clock.

And finally, the day was over. I was walking over to my locker when I spot (Y/N) waiting for me. She is staring at me intensely, as if she were trying to figure me out. 

"You said you wanted to talk to me?" I nodded slowly, "Let me get my stuff-and we can go to the park. She nodded and looked away.  I felt my cheeks burn.

I quickly grabbed all my stuff and nodded towards her, "Let's..go to the park," She nodded and followed me there, akward silence the whole way there.

~Timeskip~

We sat down on some benches, not talking but instead watching kids on the playground. I sighed and turned to her and she turned to face me.

"So...what did you want to tell me? I hope it was to apologize," (Y/N) said, with a bit more than just a hint of sarcasm. I sighed.

"(Y/N)-I did come to apologize. I'm sorry for all those times I've made a fool of you, hurted you-and ruined your day. I just want you to know I am deeply sorry and all those times have been accidents,"

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow, "Even when you dumped that coke on me the other day?" I felt my ears get red and shook my head.

"I-I didn't know that was you," SHe raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"So if it were any other chick, you would've done it anyway?" She stood up and sighed, "You know...I thought you were a nice boy- sweet and innocent. But it seems to me that you are just like any other greaser in this shitty town,"

I stood there, shocked and embarrassed, as she started walking away. I bit my lip and ran after her, "Hey! I'm sorry okay! I've never tried to hurt you or make fun of you on purpose!"

She turned around and glared at me, "Why? Why are you always after me? It seems like I'm your only target. Do you know how it feels to have the guy you like hate you for no apparent reason?"I stopped, taking in her words. Her eyes went wide in realization of what she had just said.

"Wait...you..you like me?" She bit her lip and looked at her shoes, obviously embarrassed.

"I...yeah I do...for some time now. But..you're always pushing me, running over me, and I think you've made it very obvious you don't like me," I sighed and grabbed her hand, "I...I don't hate you...all those times that I've made a fool of you, they were accidents too. I mean-I would never do that to the girl I like," (Y/N) looked at me in shock and I smiled.

No words came out of her mouth, so I decided to lean in as close as possible and kiss her cheek. I tried not to laugh at the stunned look she had on her face. Her hand flew to her cheek as she blushed. I laughed.

"I forgive you," I stared at her and smiled. I was about to walk away when she stopped me.

"But...You do need to repay me-for all those times you've made me look like an idiot..." I frowned and crossed my arms, "What's your price?"

She smiled, "A date-tomorrow at 6. See you at the Dingo~"She winked and walked away, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Wait! You forgot to give me a kiss!"

A/N: I know-it's been a while Rip

I have this thing called HiGh SchOoL I have to go next year and ;-;

I still have to update my other books~anyway

hope y'all enjoyed it☺☺♥♥